drug smugglers kidnap baby and fill it with drugs

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i cant believe some of you havent heard of this...

some family traveled to mexico to do tourist stuff..one second they have thier baby,turn thier backs and the baby ends up missing..they reported this to the police and the found a man pushing a stroller with the missing baby(trying to cross the border)..when they checked the baby out..the toddler was dead.the poor mother and father had to find out that thier baby has been skinned and filled with cocain.

this happened a while ago.one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard of...so when you choose to sniff that line/light that devils dick up..think of what kind of people support your drug habit.

drugs

i brought this up cause somebody didnt know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

maybe this could be a reminder.

it still pisses me off.imagine how that mother felt..its not like your baby is just dead..your baby has been skinned and filled with a white powdery substance that america shoves up thier nose.

Guest railroadjerk

so wheres an article or proof that this actually happened? it sounds like an urban legend to me...not trying to sound bitter or not offended by the story, but it sounds like its right up there with waking up in a bathtub of ice with your livers gone...

Cocaine is just fucking retarded! It just ends in death! My uncle died from a cocaine overdose when I was in gr 4, and my grandmother is still in shock. Just gores to show you its fucked up, and doesn't only affet you. Think about it!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i cant believe some of you havent heard of this...

some family traveled to mexico to do tourist stuff..one second they have thier baby,turn thier backs and the baby ends up missing..they reported this to the police and the found a man pushing a stroller with the missing baby(trying to cross the border)..when they checked the baby out..the toddler was dead.the poor mother and father had to find out that thier baby has been skinned and filled with cocain.

this happened a while ago.one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard of...so when you choose to sniff that line/light that devils dick up..think of what kind of people support your drug habit.

drugs

i brought this up cause somebody didnt know.

:lol:!

Guest SPLINTER

its not a fucking urban legend.

i posted this somewhere else

about the drug smuggling thing, if you have toddlers, watch them very carefully when youre anywhere near the mexican border. The smugglers will kill the babies and slice them at the stomach and pull out all the insides and then fill them with cocain packages and slip thru the border with a "sleeping" baby. evil but true.

its been happening for a year or so. the babies are snatched in the streets, the organs are sold in the black market and the rest is becomes the vehicle for cocain transportation. this shit isnt fake, it happened to my best friends family. if you dont believe it go to Tijuana and offer any street dealer a baby and watch how much youre offered. its no fucking legend its pure evil.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

so wheres an article or proof that this actually happened? it sounds like an urban legend to me...not trying to sound bitter or not offended by the story, but it sounds like its right up there with waking up in a bathtub of ice with your livers gone...

that shit happens as well. and do you actually have livers? i've only got one.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

another one of my reasons that I don't do hard drugs. The horrible horrible industry that is being supported by it.

oh, you mean the horrible industry created by americas bullshit, hypocritical, designed to fail, 'war on drugs'?

treat drug addiction like a disease and not crime and you just dissolved the whole 'evil' drug trade.

fuck america.

jesus christ seeking you are bitter.

ok, so if you legalize drugs, and treat it like a disease and not a crime, would that make the people that would kill babies to smuggle drugs any less horrible people?

i think not. theyd probably find another heinous (spelling?) way to make money.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SPLINTER

its not a fucking urban legend.

Yes it is.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

that shit happens as well.

No it doesn't.

Bullshit, plain and simple, I don't care if you say it happened to a friend of a friend's aunt or whatever. Case closed. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by chozer

jesus christ seeking you are bitter.

ok, so if you legalize drugs, and treat it like a disease and not a crime, would that make the people that would kill babies to smuggle drugs any less horrible people?

i think not. theyd probably find another heinous (spelling?) way to make money.

so the mexicans kidnap a white ammerican baby, slice it open, fill it with drugs, then walk through the border, and the guards dont think anything of a cold, lifeless white baby, being pushed by a dirty mexican?

im with mams (as usual), bullshit. beer.

but, just for the sake of argument with chozer, lets say it is true, still, they arent killing babies for their insatiable blood-lust, they're doing it to survive. sure, its fucked up, but i mean, life is a fucked up game. they do it cause they can get half a million dollars for dead babies worth of coke. decriminalize drugs, and that half a million dollars turns into a hundred dollars and you're gonna be hard pressed to find someone willing to risk life in prison, if not death by firing squad, for a hundred bucks.

Guest SPLINTER

mams dont beleive all you read. snopes hasnt been down to the border and checked it themselves, they go buy records and shit like that. theres no record of this type of shit. it happens dont fuckin kid yourself buddy. under the Tijuana soil there are hundreds of bodies barried by the Arellano Brothers Cartel, these guys are ruthless to the point where they would kill their own siblings if they had to. a lot more shit goes down than what you hear on the news. when you have relatives in Tijuana afraid to step out there house cuz there a fuckin war on the streets, then tell me shit doesnt happen. if you have baby brothers and youre broke go sell them in TJ. Snopes aint mexican theyre not down there they dont know shit. and no they dont use nice fuckin white boy babies. the fuckin pushers are Fuckin MEXICAN and they use mexican and mexican-american babies. think about it, if youve ever been to TJ uve seen the hundreds of fuckin 2-3year olds roaming the streets looking for food, if mom lost one of her babies she wouldnt know till a few days later and then who the fuck is she gonna tell?? the mexican police?? they dont give a shit about the poor people, ive seen them throw blind, crippled men on trucks headed to the prison. its never happend with a white baby so its never been reported, shit goes deeper that you think.

Guest SPLINTER

and seeking i dont appreciate the remark dirty mexican but fuck it you can say what you want, i dont know if you mean it but oh well. fuck it i guess if hes killing babies he is a dirty mexican.

of course i wasnt trying to slander mexicans, i was showing the ridiculousness of the thing.

think of it, your trying to smuggle drugs over the border inside a dead baby, so instead of just kidnapping a mexican baby, (that no one is going to miss) you kidnap an american one that is going to bring a shit load of unwanted attention to your area, then you slit it open and fill it with drugs then try crossing the border as a mexican man with a white baby, for which you have no papers. right.

the one and only time i went through the TJ border, i had to take my socks and shoes off and im supposed to believe that the border guards arent going to want to look inside the stroller thats holding the dead baby? if not, then just fill the fucking stroller with drugs ya know.

trust me, i know that a ton of fucked up shit goes on downn there. i know that a ton of people get murdered surrounding the drug trade, but this shit is just waaayyyy too far fetched. you could only hide 2 or 3 kilos inside a baby, tops. thats fucking nothing. these are people that move ton's weekely. common sense destroys this whole thing. and to further my argument from earlier, if you decriminalized drugs, the vast majority of those murders would stop overnight.

KIND,

im not saying 'fuck america' cause i think i have it so bad, im saying 'fuck america' for the millions of people around the world who's lives are being destroyed either by america specific, or by american sanctions on their countries. and further ore, ill keep saying it until the day i fucking die, cause i actually believe in 'freedom' for all people, not just gulliable rich ass white boys like yourself.

Archived