Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drug smugglers kidnap baby and fill it with drugs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jun 29, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i cant believe some of you havent heard of this...

some family traveled to mexico to do tourist stuff..one second they have thier baby,turn thier backs and the baby ends up missing..they reported this to the police and the found a man pushing a stroller with the missing baby(trying to cross the border)..when they checked the baby out..the toddler was dead.the poor mother and father had to find out that thier baby has been skinned and filled with cocain.

this happened a while ago.one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard of...so when you choose to sniff that line/light that devils dick up..think of what kind of people support your drug habit.

drugs

i brought this up cause somebody didnt know.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

maybe this could be a reminder.
    it still pisses me off.imagine how that mother felt..its not like your baby is just dead..your baby has been skinned and filled with a white powdery substance that america shoves up thier nose.

3. crso

crso Senior Member

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

so wheres an article or proof that this actually happened? it sounds like an urban legend to me...not trying to sound bitter or not offended by the story, but it sounds like its right up there with waking up in a bathtub of ice with your livers gone...

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

another one of my reasons that I don't do hard drugs. The horrible horrible industry that is being supported by it.

6. Zes

Zes Junior Member

Cocaine is just fucking retarded! It just ends in death! My uncle died from a cocaine overdose when I was in gr 4, and my grandmother is still in shock. Just gores to show you its fucked up, and doesn't only affet you. Think about it!

7. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

all and all it being shitty, thats a good fucking idea...but fuck em...feedem to the whales, then nuke the walls

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

9. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

:lol:!

10. SayOne

SayOne Guest

muthafuckas do anything just to get money, damn shame

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i smell a new dead baby joke coming out of this somehow..

12. Are2

Are2 Senior Member

urban legends

....:rolleyes: :dazed:

13. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

its not a fucking urban legend.

i posted this somewhere else

about the drug smuggling thing, if you have toddlers, watch them very carefully when youre anywhere near the mexican border. The smugglers will kill the babies and slice them at the stomach and pull out all the insides and then fill them with cocain packages and slip thru the border with a "sleeping" baby. evil but true.

its been happening for a year or so. the babies are snatched in the streets, the organs are sold in the black market and the rest is becomes the vehicle for cocain transportation. this shit isnt fake, it happened to my best friends family. if you dont believe it go to Tijuana and offer any street dealer a baby and watch how much youre offered. its no fucking legend its pure evil.

14. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

yeah i heard it a loooong time ago some fucked up shit tho

15. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

that shit happens as well. and do you actually have livers? i've only got one.