Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drug Related Deaths... I Hate Everyone.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I found out today that one of my friends (who was also my neighbor a couple of years ago) was stabbed and shot to death. He was partying with some female, and when his friends came back, he, the girl, and the girl's son were all found dead in her room. Another friend of mine was also murdered last Halloween. The murders were all drug related. Who would of ever thought the slightest bad descision could end up killing you....

More reason for me to be bitter. Time to drink...

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i know what yer saying secret. ive lost a few t those kinds of deaths... life ends before it begins.......

r.i.p to those who have passed for stupid reasons.

3. damn secret
    we have talked a few times over AIM, have a few mutual friends, and i follow you/watch what you have to say in the board, but that post just struck me wrong...

slightest bad decision?
    time to drink?

i apoligize ahead of time, if im an asshole, which is usually the case...

in any case, im sorry for your losses

4. bug

bug Guest

i feel you. i had a friend from high school that started a drug lab in his house and sold a lot. he was taking away business from some other guy so that guy just went to his house and shot him dead. a whole shit load of people know exactly who did it, but no one will tell the cops. :(
    i hate a lot of drug dealers. just people who found an easy out at making a living.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Lets include alcohol, because it is a drug at least my opinion, i lost a good friend a few years ago to a drunk driver.....dont drive drunk guys..

6. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

"time to drink"? after talking about how you dont like drug related deaths? cmon secret thats just silly. i find that post very contradicting. but all is well that ends well.