Drug Related Deaths... I Hate Everyone.

Secret

I found out today that one of my friends (who was also my neighbor a couple of years ago) was stabbed and shot to death. He was partying with some female, and when his friends came back, he, the girl, and the girl's son were all found dead in her room. Another friend of mine was also murdered last Halloween. The murders were all drug related. Who would of ever thought the slightest bad descision could end up killing you....

More reason for me to be bitter. Time to drink...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

damn secret

we have talked a few times over AIM, have a few mutual friends, and i follow you/watch what you have to say in the board, but that post just struck me wrong...

slightest bad decision?

time to drink?

i apoligize ahead of time, if im an asshole, which is usually the case...

in any case, im sorry for your losses

i feel you. i had a friend from high school that started a drug lab in his house and sold a lot. he was taking away business from some other guy so that guy just went to his house and shot him dead. a whole shit load of people know exactly who did it, but no one will tell the cops. :(

i hate a lot of drug dealers. just people who found an easy out at making a living.

Guest ll l ll llll

"time to drink"? after talking about how you dont like drug related deaths? cmon secret thats just silly. i find that post very contradicting. but all is well that ends well.

Archived