drug-free?

Guest xgoldfrontsx

Guest xgoldfrontsx

HEy people, where the drug-free kids at??? And how many of you consider yourselves to be SxE (straight edge)? Blast away.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do not take any NARCOTICS.

sugar is a drug...i am addicted....just like the rest of the world. but i have cut back on it all.

i dont label myself SXE because labels of that nature are restricting. i am secure enough with myself enough to say "hey i dont do any drugs, i dont drink, i dont smoke, and i dont have sex with every person i see." Thats all you need...to know where you are at. Saying your sxe is just labeling yourself so when you do, something that is not SXE, you get a bunch of shit from everyone saying "YOU LOST YOUR EDGE!!".

if i was going to tape some funny little skit thing with some friends making fun of something and the person i was making fun of had to be smoking a cigarette, i would do it. but if you are SXE, you cant do that! THEN YOU WILL GET SHIT ON FOREVER!

i dont need the label...i know what i do...why i do things...and i am secure enough with myself.

ta ta.

..........well, i always thought you were some kind of crack head makros.....haha

as far as being sXe, i dont make a deal out of it at all. if someone asks, then yes i am. otherwise people dont know and more than half the kids i chill with tend to do shit anyways. i really dont give a fuck. and as far as people labeling me and this and that and the other thing....whatever, your gonna get labels anyway you look at it, and i could really care less if someone thinks i should be doing certain things to fit some cockydoodle image, tell me im not sXe, tell me i'm a fucking loser/slacker/asshole....if you dont know me it doesnt mean shit. blah blah blah blah blah personal choices....blah blah blah blah.......i think i explain this every time one of these threads comes up. from now on i'll just paste this overdrawn post. the end.

Guest uncle-boy

i didnt smoke or drink through out high school.

now i smoke herb and drink a little sometimes. i dont want it to get out of control, its hereditary for me to become an alcoholic:( . so i take it easy, i dont need to drink or smoke to have a good time. i just do it to look cool.:cool: :lol:

i dont get this straight edge shit..i mean if you dont do shit..thats great..basically whatever floats your boat.but why the label!? and then it goes as far as like gangs in utah of thee kids thinking their serving up justice? i dont get that....its werid..why not just be like yeah i dont do that...plain and simple...i dont do drugs..i just drink...but moderately..

Guest serpent of the light

i'm sXe, been clean since dec. 15 1999. fucking proud of the change in my life.

as far as this "anti-label" shit goes. every noun you use is a label.

6 inches tall, cylindrical, open on one end, closed on the other. made of glass or plastic. i could just call it a cup, cuz its not gonna change is it? no.

i don't smoke. do any form of drug including pain killers or caffeine. i am not promiscuous. its not gonna change. and i'm confident enough to get that tattood on my body. why not call it straight edge? if you're not sure you're down for life, okay, don't claim. but calling it retarded isn't really intelligent in any way.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

i'm sXe, been clean since dec. 15 1999. fucking proud of the change in my life.

as far as this "anti-label" shit goes. every noun you use is a label.

6 inches tall, cylindrical, open on one end, closed on the other. made of glass or plastic. i could just call it a cup, cuz its not gonna change is it? no.

i don't smoke. do any form of drug including pain killers or caffeine. i am not promiscuous. its not gonna change. and i'm confident enough to get that tattood on my body. why not call it straight edge? if you're not sure you're down for life, okay, don't claim. but calling it retarded isn't really intelligent in any way.

nah man dont get me wrong i have no prob with what people choose or do like i said whatever floats their boats...but the people that take it far is just odd...and sometimes scary..that goes with any group, race clan, cult. religion ..etc...

Guest uncle-boy

i just read an article in a magazine (bizzare i think) recently, it was all about these Straight Edge front runners of popular sXe bands. and how they all had dirty little secrets. like all of them ended up in some type of rehab eventually, for Drinking, Drungs and even Sex Addiction. the worst one tho was that one big straight edge lead singer was secretly having gay sex with young boys while he was on tour promoting Straight Edge.

but i'm not saying there are no real Straight Edge kids out there, and i think if you want to live that life style, thats awsome. just dont be mad at other people for wanting to ruin their health.

Archived