Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drug-free?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by xgoldfrontsx, Jun 18, 2002.

1. xgoldfrontsx

xgoldfrontsx Guest

HEy people, where the drug-free kids at??? And how many of you consider yourselves to be SxE (straight edge)? Blast away.

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

eeeehhh.......:huh?:

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

oh goody...............here we go yet again.

4. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i'm sXe also if it matters. 6 years now . . .

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i do not take any NARCOTICS.

sugar is a drug...i am addicted....just like the rest of the world. but i have cut back on it all.

i dont label myself SXE because labels of that nature are restricting. i am secure enough with myself enough to say "hey i dont do any drugs, i dont drink, i dont smoke, and i dont have sex with every person i see." Thats all you need...to know where you are at. Saying your sxe is just labeling yourself so when you do, something that is not SXE, you get a bunch of shit from everyone saying "YOU LOST YOUR EDGE!!".

if i was going to tape some funny little skit thing with some friends making fun of something and the person i was making fun of had to be smoking a cigarette, i would do it. but if you are SXE, you cant do that! THEN YOU WILL GET SHIT ON FOREVER!

i dont need the label...i know what i do...why i do things...and i am secure enough with myself.

ta ta.

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

..........well, i always thought you were some kind of crack head makros.....haha

as far as being sXe, i dont make a deal out of it at all. if someone asks, then yes i am. otherwise people dont know and more than half the kids i chill with tend to do shit anyways. i really dont give a fuck. and as far as people labeling me and this and that and the other thing....whatever, your gonna get labels anyway you look at it, and i could really care less if someone thinks i should be doing certain things to fit some cockydoodle image, tell me im not sXe, tell me i'm a fucking loser/slacker/asshole....if you dont know me it doesnt mean shit. blah blah blah blah blah personal choices....blah blah blah blah.......i think i explain this every time one of these threads comes up. from now on i'll just paste this overdrawn post. the end.

8. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

i cant do drugs. i need to keep a job.:eek:

9. platapie

platapie Guest

daddy didnt raise no quitter.:cool:

10. mizx

mizx New Jack

well i just stopped smoking.. and i dont think im gonna drink.. unless its on occasion like new years or something.. so PSHhh!

11. mizx

mizx New Jack

i just stopped smoking.. and i dont think im gonna drink unless its on occasion... but i wouldnt label myself sXe. so iunno

12. space

space Member

eh.. not so much.

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

[​IMG]

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

mang in da heezy!

15. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

i just notice......Mang looks like the shit he draws.....