drowning in misery

Kr430n5_666

update on my fuckin life

things are good...i met a really cool girl this month. yay its great times.

things are bad...good friend making bad decision of hanging out with ex girlfriend who i finally got rid of after almost 3 fuckin years! wee! what do they have in common? nothing! BONER! other friend joking around about it like its a funny thing!! wee guess what...its not funny upside down cross face. then i got these fuckin little graff groupies trying to talk to me and finding my aim name some how. i personally do not want to meet any writers...so fuckin dont talk to me unless i invite your presnece. graffiti looks like 2 things to me...a very amazing artform....and a group of stupid fuckin kids who like to meet others and bang each other in the ass while they paint all these lovely pieces OF SHIT and talk about how famous they are or how cool they are ...or how hip hop they are or how tuff they are ..or home many fuckin diseases they have..whatever...fuck that.

i love graffiti art.

i (for the most part) hate graffiti artists.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i am swearing.

how astonishing.

disease for everyone.

(angry rants like this usually come off as very stupid to me later on...so if this post disappears...i can honestly say i was ashamed of it and deleted it. hey dont i know myself pretty well. yay. smiles forever.)

peaceroer

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no pictures?...i feel you on the ex girlfriend thig though. I have had it happen quite a few times and each time it gets more and more annoying and puts me in a shittier and shittier mood..i don't have anything constructive to say..over and out.

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

"If your really listening, if your awake to the poignant beauty

of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is

made to break; Its purpose is to burst open again and again so

that it can hold ever-more wonders."

~Andrew Harvey

sometimes when the moons cycle gives you a small break you remember to a time when there was nothing except the empty sky and some silver fucking ball in the black that never meant a fucking thing except maybe a bulb setting photo attempt, and with shaky hands you sat on your roof screaming headfulls at the demons dining on the sheep with your eyes closed and the camera in you hand. document this. and then she comes and quiets those fuck bags, they become a little less migrainey. and then that great moon means something something. other than just a lazy nite of semi furtive action. now tho that moon means every single breath you share. but like our good old friend miss luna. she dies. ressurecting in each period. moves away comes home. but those silent coffin days when your wrists are bleedy and your eyes sting those days hell brought.

complain to her the moon oh she can listen and then when she ducks into the sky after fielding your dirge you can sleep. and awake again to prey on her eyes.

your replies are valued. i dont drown my problems in alcohol because i can face life. jobe that was interesting. im wondeing if it was taken from something or if its of your own work. by the way, i noticed you were present at the show 2 saturdays ago. nothing much i really wanted to say other than i aknowledged(sp?) your existance and im aware you were alive.

peaceface

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

thats my own. it was kind of just a free association jot on what you had to say. i dont know if there is even any pertinence to it but... that would be me.

as for that shitty show the nly thing that made me happy was ginger chews and peanut chews in the pit. and my dead girl yeah that was good. And i did make an entire post dedicated to the subject you mustve missed it.

as for more of the literary kicks. there are a bunch online. and tho shameless self promo is my game if you want it let me know ill link you.

jobenailedshut.

[This message has been edited by boxcarwilly (edited 08-30-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Makros,It seems to me that you still care about your x....With friends like that you dont need enemies.

Or if not fuck em all take your new girl and Have some more good times.

give those graff groupies my IM name..girls only though. i cant get girls in person so i lie to them online..im the E-romey rome...once again no one ever gets any of my jokes so why do i even post them...E-romey rome..can one person explain that joke to me...now i knwo its corny to point out your own jokes but dammit either im stupid or people are dumb no one gets anything i say.

yea jobe i'd like to read more. mail me a link.

well its the next day, like i expected, my anger has deminished into nothingness. i no longer feel mad about this thing...again.

as for caring about my ex...nahhhhhhh dooood...i acually got mad cuz i care for my friend. this girl is bad news and manipulative in a very odd manner. i pray he will realize...but its his life...who am i to try to overrun it.

magnificent.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i personally do not want to meet any writers...so fuckin dont talk to me unless i invite your presnece. graffiti looks like 2 things to me...a very amazing artform....and a group of stupid fuckin kids who like to meet others and bang each other in the ass while they paint all these lovely pieces OF SHIT and talk about how famous they are or how cool they are ...or how hip hop they are or how tuff they are ..or home many fuckin diseases they have..whatever...fuck that.

i love graffiti art.

bump for this.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

brown twinkie thanks.

as for fetus eater yeah lets rely on something to ease the pain when the pain actually creates alot more then that shit ever could.

nothing good ever came out of happiness.

exxxaaaccctttlllyyyyy.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i love graffiti art.

bump for this again....and for me being is a completly shitty mood this afternoon...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived