Dropping Objects (w/ Intention of destruction)

B_As_In_Bot

Last weekend I went up to my local wash/dam area where people toss their junk in. Its an 80 foot or more drop to concrete. You can go inside and smash anything with sticks/rocks and swing appliances by the cord into a wall..

But the best thing to do is to drop an old, unwanted, discarded or notworking television set into the wash. I pushed a 40 incher over the fence and it made a huge boom, that echoed in the wash. You can see a white flash of light when it hits (the tube).

Has anyone done similar things?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to smash dishes at my old job. i was a waiter, and people would always be breaking shit by accident.

i started just breaking dishes whenever i felt pissed, which is more often than not, but that is my problem with the world. intentional destruction is a nice release, especially when you hate your job.

Geez, for a second I though you were talking about bombs. Hmm.. an 80 drop? I bet people ahve commited suicide there, do they ahve people go down to search for bodies?

when i lived in dorms, we threw shit out the windows all the time. highlights include throwing tangerines at the next dorm over with my ra, a forty bottle full of water makes a nice boom at 3 in the morning when dropped from eight stories up. the fucking best though was when we were moving out. my suitemate had some carpet about 9'x12' or so.. room size ya know. that shit was so nasty cause he never cleaned it, and he didn't want it anymore so we rolled that big fucker up and threw out the window too.

Archived