Drop from the cop

Hokus

so im working on a piece, and this cop comes out of no where, i grabbed my shit and ran like hell, i got away, thats not my problem. but i dropped my resperator. and i was curious if they could get any evidence with it? and if their was a place to get a new one for a really cheap price, cuase im damn near broke, so i can't afford a repsperator, will it matter if i do with out for about 3 months? reply..thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 28 2004, 07:39 PM

Watch the second disc of style wars when theyre interviewing Iz The Wiz. That guy has some serious problems because of them fumes. So if you say you dont need that, in 20 years your kidneys will fucked up, and youll have to be fed through tubes and shit. Thats shits no joke.

Different paint used back then though has a lot to do with his condition.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im just sayin man....when your painting REAL bombin spots like roofs or pulldowns your out in the open so your not gonna be getting exposed to alot of fumes, plus doin a bomb in a spot like that usually doesnt take more than 5 minutes

if your paintin in a non ventilated place or doing a 45 minute peice fuck yea use a mask....who teh fuck has the time to go put on his mask and shit when hes bombin...that shit makes you look way more suspicious

only suburban kids use masks when they do runs

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 27 2004, 07:36 PM

I dunno. If you had a cold or something and you coughed while wearing it small particles of your dna could be in your respirator. You better hope they dont spend thousands and thousands of dollars to do the testing.

Uh-oh.

ha ha ha, after reading this, i hereby declare that this thread need not proceed any further

iz the wiz painted in tunnels and inbetween cars and shit where paint fumes would easily build up..

so idk.. maybe the spots you hit up aren't like this but it is always better to be safe than sorry..

anyways, back to the subject.. where you wearing gloves at the time when you put on your mask? is your tag notorious, and wanted for mad shit? then who knows maybe he could of dusted for finger prints. but if you dropped your respirator on the dirt, maybe it got dirty enough to cover up any fingerprints.. idk.

you are idiots.

1. i am sure the story is bullshit. if he was using his resperator then how the fuck could he have left it? did he take it off and throw it down?!

2. in europe they do use DNA to get train painters (not frieghts you idiots) and they can get dna off a cigarette, or a bandana used to cover your face. so it doesnt matter if the dude had a cold or not. his dna is sure to be on that fucking mask.

3. america doesnt use DNA for graff (yet) and i am sure whatever he was painting wasn't a big deal if he had a fucking resperator and all that.

..and if you were already far off enough while you were running when it fell, then he probably got lazy and ignored it. perhaps its still there and you probably should check. but if you dropped it where he came up on you then maybe he did pick it up.. although i doubt he'd probably do anything with it.. nothing to be paranoid about or worry about i think..

Originally posted by 22fillmore@Dec 30 2004, 02:55 PM

you are idiots.

1. i am sure the story is bullshit. if he was using his resperator then how the fuck could he have left it? did he take it off and throw it down?!

2. in europe they do use DNA to get train painters (not frieghts you idiots) and they can get dna off a cigarette, or a bandana used to cover your face. so it doesnt matter if the dude had a cold or not. his dna is sure to be on that fucking mask.

3. america doesnt use DNA for graff (yet) and i am sure whatever he was painting wasn't a big deal if he had a fucking resperator and all that.

when i started to run i took it off and it slipped out of my hand, have you ever tried to run with a resparator on bro? you can't breathe for shit anyways it was the back of this big warehouse.

have you been to the pass around book thread? i was attempting at the piece i posted in there..but that duer shit, that was atleast a month ago. i've gotten better since then, i've gotten better can control, but word @ that duer sucked horriblely, you got ya good ones, ya got ya bad ones ya know?