Driving Ms.Daisy

SNAIL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest thewhite2pac

are you kidding me with that nace shit? umm WHat kind of asshole writes rip nace in a fucking original nace piece.....thats some fucking straight beatdown shit if you ask me.

Wow that dear mother fucker blows up yards with the best of them. i remember him and his friend fake started going into my old yard and leaving cans around and shit. i went over so much of their bullshit. I remember once I saw him there the day after, i was benching and he was with his girlfriend showing her this thing he did (ugly as fuck, as usual) so on the way back to their car she goes under the trains.. i say "you probably dont want to do that, i mean, going inbetween cars isnt safe either, but going under the cars is even worse"

she started laughing and she asked why. ugh.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Wow that dear mother fucker blows up yards with the best of them. i remember him and his friend fake started going into my old yard and leaving cans around and shit. i went over so much of their bullshit. I remember once I saw him there the day after, i was benching and he was with his girlfriend showing her this thing he did (ugly as fuck, as usual) so on the way back to their car she goes under the trains.. i say "you probably dont want to do that, i mean, going inbetween cars isnt safe either, but going under the cars is even worse"

she started laughing and she asked why. ugh.

should of kicked her in the face as she went under.

Originally posted by crave

painting engines is really fucking stupid.

as is writing in a passed writer's peice.

fucking idiots.

Exactly what I thought... painting horrible throwups on engines is really stupid.. and that Nace piece is complete BS why couldnt they write it 3 feet to the left...poor kid didnt think he was going to get such negitive responces for those 2 flicks haha

Originally posted by crave

painting engines is really fucking stupid.

as is writing in a passed writer's peice.

fucking idiots.

thats what i thought, i like lookin at engines just because they are so powerful and all, but shit, why would you paint them anyway, they all look dope, and like you said, not to mention blowing up a spot....what retards....

Originally posted by Donkey

Exactly what I thought... painting horrible throwups or anything for that matter is really stupid.. and that Nace piece is complete BS why couldnt they write it 3 feet to the left...poor kid didnt think he was going to get such negitive responces for those 2 flicks haha

:nope:

I posted them so you would write negitive responces. I dont condone any of it.