Driving Buses!!

REGULATOR

ive lately been interested in persueing a job driving mass transit vehicles....the ones in SF get paid 56,000-110,000 a year!! for just sitting and driving a bus isnt that bad...has anyone here ever driving buses as a job?? is it mentaly and physically grueling? or is it boring, but pretty easy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i was an ice cream truckman -i would keep driving and never stop...but i would go slow enough for the stupid children to think im stopping...but i never will, and they will chase me around the city....and when i have 30000000 kids running after my truck i will stop, and say "sold out" ahahh god children rock

I've thought about trying to be a school busdriver before. Kinda like Otto from the Simpsons. I figure it would be easier to make 1 or 2 stops and not have to worry about change,transfers etc. I mean there's a truck/bus driving school a few blocks from my house and it doesen't seem like passing would be too hard. No accidents on about 6 years so far, with heavy driving.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by regulator

if i was an ice cream truckman -i would keep driving and never stop...but i would go slow enough for the stupid children to think im stopping...but i never will, and they will chase me around the city....and when i have 30000000 kids running after my truck i will stop, and say "sold out" ahahh god children rock

haha there was an ice cream man like that where i used to live....one day the gangster kid around the block robbed im and then he stopped that route.he was a jerk anyways....oh well .

Guest REMY-MARTIN

if anything maybe a subway driver..

i hit on fine "transit business analyst" at the bar the other night...

she was on the dick once i told her i wanted to paint her subway lines....

Archived