Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Driving Buses!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Feb 6, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

ive lately been interested in persueing a job driving mass transit vehicles....the ones in SF get paid 56,000-110,000 a year!! for just sitting and driving a bus isnt that bad...has anyone here ever driving buses as a job?? is it mentaly and physically grueling? or is it boring, but pretty easy?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Ever try driving through downtown traffic 8 hours a day? Dealing with traffic and motherfuckers not wanting to let you get in the left lane.
    No to mention having to deal with those damn graffiti vandals.

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

haha yea i kno those damn graffiti vandals....but still.....i think its easier than being a fuckin penicl pusher....and unless your driving the fuckin 49 van ness route here it prolly isnt that bad

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

what about being a police officer!!!!!:D :D

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

fuck being a bus driver...

...i wanna be an ice cream man...haha.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

if i were a bus driver

i would definatly be the coolest..

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

if i was an ice cream truckman -i would keep driving and never stop...but i would go slow enough for the stupid children to think im stopping...but i never will, and they will chase me around the city....and when i have 30000000 kids running after my truck i will stop, and say "sold out" ahahh god children rock

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I've thought about trying to be a school busdriver before. Kinda like Otto from the Simpsons. I figure it would be easier to make 1 or 2 stops and not have to worry about change,transfers etc. I mean there's a truck/bus driving school a few blocks from my house and it doesen't seem like passing would be too hard. No accidents on about 6 years so far, with heavy driving.

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i would also sneak laxative in the coa coa fudgies and watch all the kids start running around the place shitting in their pants!!! hhahaha i love children

10. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

haha there was an ice cream man like that where i used to live....one day the gangster kid around the block robbed im and then he stopped that route.he was a jerk anyways....oh well .

11. REMY-MARTIN

REMY-MARTIN Guest

if anything maybe a subway driver..
    i hit on fine "transit business analyst" at the bar the other night...
    she was on the dick once i told her i wanted to paint her subway lines....

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

SHAME!
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/aeso/shame.JPG'>
    what what...??

I just bombed your thread!

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

http://freephoto-

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/acidxtreme21/shame.jpg'>

OOHH u got hacked...haha this is too fun

14. shameless self promotion