Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drive Bys... Grimey Steelo

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PinkJelly, Jan 29, 2002.

1. PinkJelly

PinkJelly Guest

doing drive by muffinings is the best.. ok ill break it down for all you out there, so you can get grimey wit yo bad self.

1. get muffins, doesn't matter what kind. try cream filled cupcakes.
    2. obtain a vehical. preferably a car, could be a bike.
    3. drive or ride down the street with the muffins in the bag.
    4. find un suspecting victims to throw the muffins at.
    5. pull up slowly, roll down the window... and FIRE!!
    6.speed off into the sunset. or to find yet another victim.
    -------
    Yes i have done this before, i came up with the idea in wisconsin and i threw a chocolate chip muffin at this woman, and i got such an awesome reaction.
    Then the next time we (me and my friend anwar) went to wisconsin, anwar was on throwing duty, he clocked an old man right in the chest with a muffin hurtling through the air at probably about 60 miles an hour. THWACK!! the man jumped back.
    -----

ok for all who try this one out, post your stoties here.

Peace, Love, and Muffining... Defyone

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

some friends of mine were driving around being stupid and throwing stuff at people (it really is an absurd amount of fun) and they came across a homeless man sleeping on a bus bench... so of course they threw a burger king soda at him... the thing that made it strange was that the guy didn't move. anyways they continued to drive around for a while and eventually went back by the place where the homeless guy was... as they drove by they saw an ambulace with it's lights off zipping the bum into a body bag. i have a friend who works right behind this bus stop, and apparently the homeless guy had been dead on the bench for almost 24 hours.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

how shitty

but yes throwing things out of vehicles is much fun except when youre on the recieving end

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i once hit a kid in the face witha bag of sunflower seeds.

5. 455

455 Guest

The proper spelling is "vehicle".anyways.that's lame.sorry.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

a freind of mines dad hit a hitchhiker with a water balloon at 65mph, knocked the guy down a 30 foot embankment... they didn't go back, but there wasn't anything in the paper, hehehe... actually, he says he honestly didn't know it would fuck him up, and he was telling us not to fuck around at the time so... still, HAHAHAHA

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

the other nite we threw a cup of ketchup at a taxi , it was funny

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahhahahahahahahahaha

i wasnt exspecting that!

9. PinkJelly

PinkJelly Guest

10. spray can addict 215

spray can addict 215 New Jack

i used to work at a bagel place at the end of night i would always have like a whole trash bag filled with bagels so one night i decided to pick up a few of my boys and go out hitting people with them until we ran out. it was fun as hell we lit up bumbs and bistanders alike. we did that for then next couple of days until we blew up the spot...also smashing mail boxes is the shit...destruction is fun...add a car to the mix and its way to fun peace:D

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Holy shit sounds like the grocery store i worked at in dc...we used to just cream cars out back with meat and donuts from the delis...hahaha

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

once myself an 2 friends sent a bag of poo fired from a waterballoon launcher raining down on some folks pumping gas at the local 7 eleven....definatly the height of my maturity, it was so damn funny though....who expects a flying bag of poo while their pumping gas....thats right....no one

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

mangos or any other soft fruit is the best thing to throw at people

but you'll be amazed at the velocity this shit picks up...i cracked some fools windowshield with an eraser

14. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop 12oz Member

hahaha this thread is hilarious. i was on the bus the other day and this kid threw a playstation out the window. it landed on the windshield of a car and broke it.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

also, cheese sandwiches are great tools to launch. make sure you butter them up real nice. i once hit some punk teenager kid, he was yelling at me thru an open window on a bus, he didnt expect a tuna sandwich on his face. hahaha this was during our big throwing things at people phase.