Drive Bys... Grimey Steelo

Guest PinkJelly

Guest PinkJelly

doing drive by muffinings is the best.. ok ill break it down for all you out there, so you can get grimey wit yo bad self.

1. get muffins, doesn't matter what kind. try cream filled cupcakes.

2. obtain a vehical. preferably a car, could be a bike.

3. drive or ride down the street with the muffins in the bag.

4. find un suspecting victims to throw the muffins at.

5. pull up slowly, roll down the window... and FIRE!!

6.speed off into the sunset. or to find yet another victim.

-------

Yes i have done this before, i came up with the idea in wisconsin and i threw a chocolate chip muffin at this woman, and i got such an awesome reaction.

Then the next time we (me and my friend anwar) went to wisconsin, anwar was on throwing duty, he clocked an old man right in the chest with a muffin hurtling through the air at probably about 60 miles an hour. THWACK!! the man jumped back.

-----

ok for all who try this one out, post your stoties here.

Peace, Love, and Muffining... Defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some friends of mine were driving around being stupid and throwing stuff at people (it really is an absurd amount of fun) and they came across a homeless man sleeping on a bus bench... so of course they threw a burger king soda at him... the thing that made it strange was that the guy didn't move. anyways they continued to drive around for a while and eventually went back by the place where the homeless guy was... as they drove by they saw an ambulace with it's lights off zipping the bum into a body bag. i have a friend who works right behind this bus stop, and apparently the homeless guy had been dead on the bench for almost 24 hours.

a freind of mines dad hit a hitchhiker with a water balloon at 65mph, knocked the guy down a 30 foot embankment... they didn't go back, but there wasn't anything in the paper, hehehe... actually, he says he honestly didn't know it would fuck him up, and he was telling us not to fuck around at the time so... still, HAHAHAHA

i used to work at a bagel place at the end of night i would always have like a whole trash bag filled with bagels so one night i decided to pick up a few of my boys and go out hitting people with them until we ran out. it was fun as hell we lit up bumbs and bistanders alike. we did that for then next couple of days until we blew up the spot...also smashing mail boxes is the shit...destruction is fun...add a car to the mix and its way to fun peace:D

Originally posted by 242in215

i used to work at a bagel place at the end of night i would always have like a whole trash bag filled with bagels so one night i decided to pick up a few of my boys and go out hitting people with them until we ran out. it was fun as hell we lit up bumbs and bistanders alike. we did that for then next couple of days until we blew up the spot...also smashing mail boxes is the shit...destruction is fun...add a car to the mix and its way to fun peace:D

Holy shit sounds like the grocery store i worked at in dc...we used to just cream cars out back with meat and donuts from the delis...hahaha

once myself an 2 friends sent a bag of poo fired from a waterballoon launcher raining down on some folks pumping gas at the local 7 eleven....definatly the height of my maturity, it was so damn funny though....who expects a flying bag of poo while their pumping gas....thats right....no one

also, cheese sandwiches are great tools to launch. make sure you butter them up real nice. i once hit some punk teenager kid, he was yelling at me thru an open window on a bus, he didnt expect a tuna sandwich on his face. hahaha this was during our big throwing things at people phase.

This guy I knew built this huge slingshot which we would load up with whatver we could think of. We'd hide behind a fence and just launch things into crowds of people and watch the ensuing fun. No car, but still.....

Same guy also made this fucking crazy ass potato gun. Like a big pipe of compressed air or something and it could launch potatoes like hundreds of feet. He had mad accuracy too. It was pretty fucked up. But we stopped once we realized that it could do some serious damage....

I know a lot of weird people.....

if the food is good im not gonna through it....id rather eat the donuts...go steal a buncha bruised mangos and throw those at people......

on halloween me and my friends jacked pumpkins off doorsteps and threw them at people and at cars and shit....it woulda been funner but there were alot of undercover cops walking the streets...fuckin city

Archived