Drive by shooting

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was workin' downtown one time and there was a couple shots fired.

Everyone dropped, so I followed suit.

Funny thing is that this little mexican guy that worked with me told me earlier that night, whatever black people do, do that. If they start runnin, don't think, run.

Handy advice I suppose.

-fuse.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Jan 9 2006, 10:06 PM

its not much of a drive by when you completely stop, run up on the fool to shoot him some more, then scurry off to the car.

those "g's" need to watch drive-by's 101 again...

they already graduated it with honors and are now moving on to drive ups and run by's

Originally posted by MAR+Jan 9 2006, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Jan 9 2006, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 06:00 PM

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

haha I can only imagine how that went down.

[/b]

they just snatched my cheetos and walked off, i got pissed and went home. thats about it, no fun ending of me getting my kid ass beat over some chips. also when i was like 13 some 20 something "crip" tried to fight me for some reason and he ended up just slitting my wrist with a razor he kept in his mouth. then he bounced.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Jan 9 2006, 04:17 PM

Funny thing is that this little mexican guy that worked with me told me earlier that night, whatever black people do, do that. If they start runnin, don't think, run.

This is too fucking true

A friend and I were in a parking lot, it must have been around 1 am. We were walking and talking to a crowd of people. Three or four people came up from behind, and ran past us. Black people, mind you......and we're black too. I got this rush of adrenaline. I grabbed my friend's shoulder, and looked at her like " we gotta go". She saw them running, and we both started jogging and looking behind us. We got in the car, and didnt even say anything to each other. Like it was some kind of natural reaction. Never did find out what those people were running for, though.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

Haha 20 year olds mugged a 10 year old for a bag of cheetos. Straight thuggin' right there. Haha that's classic.

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jan 9 2006, 11:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jan 9 2006, 11:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

Haha 20 year olds mugged a 10 year old for a bag of cheetos. Straight thuggin' right there. Haha that's classic.

[/b]

i was furious but looking back it was kind of funny. maybe me and my buddies will do the same to continue the chain. if i do i will take photos. :haha: