dripping like a nymphos pussy

jah

it was something like 60 degrees in adam today in the beginnin of feb. if thats not proof of global warmin i dont know what is. but thank god it was warm anyway. i went out to paint (i want to contribute my share of aerosol to the atmosphere to keep this warm spell goin) a silver today with well shaken cans of belton and montana. when i finally got to my shell (belton white), it came out dripping like a nymphose pussy; and about as transparent as the juice. why is this? this pisses me off!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

it was something like 60 degrees in adam today in the beginnin of feb. if thats not proof of global warmin i dont know what is. but thank god it was warm anyway. i went out to paint (i want to contribute my share of aerosol to the atmosphere to keep this warm spell goin) a silver today with well shaken cans of belton and montana. when i finally got to my shell (belton white), it came out dripping like a nymphose pussy; and about as transparent as the juice. why is this? this pisses me off!

your similes are overly sexual... are you frustrated?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived