Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drinking spots, other then bars/clubs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CILONE/SK, Jun 18, 2012.

1. anybody_wanna_peanut?

anybody_wanna_peanut? Senior Member

thats called cornhole right? id never seen it in jersey but it seems like wherever i go down south people are playing it.

2. john_gacy

john_gacy Banned

3. grd

grd Senior Member

When we were young we used to buy bottles of 20/20 and white lightening and go here to drink...

[​IMG]

but there were less cybermen.

There's a HUGE horsefly in here that I've used nearly a whole tin of hairspray on and it just won't die. Send help, I's scurred.

autoteller likes this.
  4. john brown

john brown Veteran Member

I do this atleast once a week.

5. Manute Bol

Manute Bol Veteran Member

Anything on the water
    [​IMG]
    this place, at the end of a bridge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Kallis000

Kallis000 New Jack

I like to drink usually at my home, I like to go the beach and drink there.........
    Mostly I don't like to go clubbing and bar because they always full fill with crowds so I don't like crowds. That's why I avoid to go bars...............

BOATS N HOES likes this.
  7. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

:haha: damnnnnnn
    Ain't shit changed except I have a washer an dryer now!!
    Still fuck w 2 for $4 fosters too

[​IMG]

8. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

tell us about the iphones

9. KILZ FILLZ

10. +plus+

+plus+ Elite Member

11. KILZ FILLZ

Few blocks away

I like how the storm is raised above the sea

Nature rules

12. slowDown

slowDown Member

I remember when I stayed down there from about 95-99 that the cliffs was a chill spot to hang out and get rowdy. Used to have that earth pipe and other faces dug into the side of the cliffs. Epic sunsets happening there. Kinda miss it actually. Super foggy and wet on this northern end of the state. Shit still happening at the fashion valley yard and wino valley ( thats what we called it)?

That being said. Drinking spot is the deck, forest and river view. Try to find a pic...

13. KILZ FILLZ

Yupppp the Wino yard! Too bad both those spots barely get anything worth while done at them anymore :(

Scene has moved north and east to newer communities/virgin yards

14. Porcelain

Porcelain Veteran Member

used to be on a bench at a yard catching flicks. would usually take a 6 pack of new castle and a pack marlboro menthols. dont do too much drinking now days.

15. UPS!

UPS! Elite Member

Once the snow and cold stop shitting on my parade ill show you nurgas my river spots.

About the only thing good about my city, and only good spots to drink outside of a bar.