Drinking spots, other then bars/clubs

CILONE/SK

I was sitting on my deck and thinking that I should start this post.

This is where I chill when i am at my house.

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

I plan on painting it this weekend or next. Already started powerwashing (you can see it in the pic) it prep for the paint. Also plan on finishing the railings on the back half before the paint.

Work in progress:(

Post your chill spots to get drunkz.

For niggaz that do not get drunk, post your chill spot that you relax on.

Probably should have posted in untitled, but no one goes down there and I am willing to accept the ch 0 craziness (Cil = realizes thread might turn into big tittie hoes getting fisted, but please don't).

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

props to both of you for having balling ass spots ... i am still without a good place to chill in my new home. got some places i paint but those aren't places i'd go without art supplies ... that would be strange.

though my office is pretty chill and has some comfy ass coffee/cafe areas that have big chairs and are good spots for reading and shooting the shit, i wouldn't call it my "chill spot" per se...

Everyone needs to take a look at eviltrailers pic and notice how expertly he flooded the pool vacuum hose. That, my friends, is borderline professional.

i like to throw a six pack in a bag, hop on my bike and stop every few miles for a beer. back when i actually painted, chill spots were my favorite places to drink. now i prefer my couch or front porch.

My couch gets a steady work out Mondays to Fridays... :D

I am surprised at how many people chill at the beach.

The beach has never been a place I would go to, but I also have never really liked the sand.

I would have thought that there were more "Stoop" or "corner" chillers out there.

I am going to try to find a pic of the corner I chilled at for years.

Is this in fort lauderdale, Florida? If so I used to chill there all the time and get wasted with my friends

yea, its still pretty chill cops never really fuk wit us there. Although i need to bring a pellet gun or somethin to shoot some sea rats them lil fukers r thieves

Just found a few recent spots from my phone...

Apple store, if you need to Google some shits and have a drink

IMG_0214.jpg

Alleyways, standard

IMG_0538.jpg

In parks, out of buckets. Good with a BBQ

IMG_0653.jpg

In parks that feature couches, definitely relaxing

IMG_0737.jpg

On the streets in general

IMG_0805.jpg

In the garden in summer, getting too cold now.

IMG_1173.jpg

The shower is probably one of the best chill spots though. Any time of the year, definitely.

• Like 1

yea, its still pretty chill cops never really fuk wit us there. Although i need to bring a pellet gun or somethin to shoot some sea rats them lil fukers r thieves

Damn I miss that spot. My friends and I would drink all day and do flips into the ocean to cool down. One time I took benadryl for my allergies whilst drinking (stupid) and I nearly killed myself on the boulders...I lost my phone and my sandals that day. Had to trade some Xanax to some teenagers for them to give me my Phone back when they found it. Fun times!