Drinking games

Spike

Tonight I played a brilliant game called A to Z

it goes like this, if the name isnt obvious enough:

for each letter you have to drink a drink that starts with that letter and see how far you get

we got to M

cocktails are only valid if they are published on a menu somewhere in the bar/pub/drinking area and are recognised, NO MAKINGN UP DRINKS

heres OUR list, help us out with further letters (weher there are multiple drinks its cuz different ppl took different things)

this is a guideline for any people wishing to attempt thjis game, of course with various country specific alcohol and stuff the potential for this is huge

A is for Archers Aqua (DOUBLE POINTS!)

B is for Baileys/Budweiser/Budvar

C is for Carlsberg/Carling/Corona

D is for this werid drink called Doodies or soemthing

E is for (we skipped E)

F is for Fosters

G is for Grolsch/Guiness

H is for Havana something White Rum

I is for Imperial Ice

J is for Jack Daniels/Jim Been White Rum

K is for Kronenburg (which was given for free by a girl called Katie who was fit so EXTRA POINTS!)

L is for Lambs Navy (some odd rum)

M is for Martini/Malibu

yeah then the pubs shut cuz its good friday and many people were wankered cuz they repeated letters because they tasted good

we aim to reach Z monday night, but we need to find those letters first

PLAY THIS GAME: as well as being yet another way to get trashed, you will find yourself discovering drinks that you havent tried before but will have to to get the letters

varioations of this include spelling words with drinks etc. etc. great fun on birthdays.

share any other fun drinking games you enjoy

-Spike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw this one in a magzine, and it turned out to be quite fun.

Edward 40 hands.

each person get's 2 40's of what ever malt liquor they choose (colt, o.e) and duct tape them to there hands and see who finishes first. BUT, you cant do anyhting wiht your hands (i.e. go to the bathroom) untill you finish them. have fun

Everclear is dangerous!

I was so fucked up I didn't make it to dinner where guests were expecting me that night. I woke up at 4am in my bikini at my friend's house. I don't remember changing or kicking it at her pool at all. It's the only time I've ever blacked out from alcohol. Scary stuff.

P is for PATRON

S is for Sake

Guest wakassOATH

TITANIC!

get some 40s of beer.. the more ghetto and nasty tasting the better

get some hard shit.. your choice

fill a large glass 1/2 or 3/4 full of beer

in the glass of beer.. get a shot glass and put it into the glass.. let it float in the beer

your friends gather around taking turns pouring any amout of hard shit into the shot glass (thats flaoting in the glass of beer) you can almost fill the shot glass.. or you can just put a tiny drop in.. taking turns doing this.. the person who fucks up and pours too much into the shot glass.. the shot glass will sink because of the weight (hense titanic) has to drink a yummy mixture of ghetto beer and some random shot of hard liqour in one shot.. down the glass.. fill it back up ful of beer and go for another round

beuaty of this game is the more the person fucks up the most he/ she gets drunk quicker than everyone else and keeps sinking the shot glass

watch and laugh at a friend or 2 get incredably fucked up and act stupid while everyone else plays.

<span style='color:pink'>KINGS :king: great card game to get you fucked up! in the center of the table place a large glass, now "fan" the cards around the glass, in an oderly fashion take turns drawing cards, each card you draw has acertain value to it. if you draw a 2 you take 2 drinks, a 3 give 3 drinks out. 4 is whores, all ladies drink. etc., etc.... whoever draws a king gets to pour whatever they want into the "kings cup" any alcohol you want any amount. fuck it don't even have to be alcohol, i have had people put fuced up shit in the kings cup like milk, tabasco sauce, you get the idea....whomever draws the last king in the deck, as to shoot whatever is in the kings cup. "get a trashcan ready!"</span>:dazed:

that is sooo not how we play kings.

Our way is like this. You draw a card, if its red you give out drinks and if tis black you take. For example, I draw a red 10 I can get that girl Im trying to slobber all over drunk or I can give each of my "homies" 5 drinks a piece. Black 10 your screwed and you dont stop drinking until yourt ten seconds is up, and if you do youre "the bitch" until someone fucks up. "the bitch" pretty much means you meet any demand no mater how ridiculous.

If a Jack is drawn a rule is made.

If a Queen is drawn a name or a brand is started around the table. For example, beers. bud, Miller, etcc. Whomever fucks up finishes thier beer..

If a King is drawn everyone finishes thier beer and turns them upside down. Dont woory about the backwash the bitch is thier to lick it up.

Cant remember the ace.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Everclear is dangerous!

first time i ever drank that shit...

i was walking down the street,

smoking a doob. some cholo and

like 5 girls were walking by. they

had brown bags, they just came

out of the liqour store. the dude

asks me, "aye, can i get a hit?"

me, "sure." (he looked clean,

and cool, so fuck it.) he took 2 drags,

and popped out a bottle of everclear.

he said, "thanks holmes, here,

take a swig, a big one!" so i say,

"aiiight"...i downed a fat shot, and

i swear i was breathing fire...hot dayum!!!

dude starts laughing, i laughed too,

and walked away.

edward 40 hands sounds like a fun game.

so does titanic. i dont know about them

kings games. i cant mix drinking liqour

with drinking nasty concoctions.

:yuck:

nasty...

E&J vsop... this shit is nasty, get the cheeper E&J if your down with that shit. just smoke a blunt with it, it goes down easer. we dident play some game last night with our liquer. our game this morning was called "get home with a hangover" anybody played that :dazed: :spent:

THE WAY WE PLAY KINGS

THE WAY WE PLAY KINGS

ace= 1 drink

2= 2 drinks

3= 3 drinks

4= person to the right takes a drink

5= person to the left takes a drink

6,7,8= luckys no one drinks

9= rule cards(ex. everytime you drink, you must drink with your right hand and put your drink down with your left hand, he/she who fails to do so drinks again)

10= social(everyone drinks)

jack= all dudes drink

queen= all ladies drink

"king"= pour all of remaining drink into the huge cup. AND THE LAST KING CHUGS EVERYTHING IN THE CUP:king: :krunk:

BEER POLE:

Get a lot of cheap beer, preferably Keystone Light because the cans are tall. Start drinking, but before you start each beer you must duct tape it on top of the last beer you drank. Eventually you will be drinking out of a tall pole of beer cans. Once you and your friends are drunk, you can use your beer poles creatively, in activities such as bicycle jousting and fencing, or you can just try to get the longest pole, and make cracks about how the size of your pole reflects the size of your manhood. Eventually, you may need to leave the house in order to drink from your pole, as it will become rather tall. You can also create a scepter by topping your pole off with a 40.

Guest uncle-boy

a game you'll play if you come down to party with the DPC

chandaleers (sp?)

everyone gets a mug (fill half way with beer)

and theres one community mug (also fill half way with beer)

everone puts their mug in front of them in the middle of a table with the community mug in the middle

everyone gets a turn to bounce a quater off the table, now you can aim for whatever cup you want but here are the rules....

if you bounce it into your cup, you decide who in the circle of people playing has to drink it.

if you bounce it right into someone elses cup, that particular player has to drink his cup.

if you bounce it into the community cup everyone must drink their cup of beer as fast as they can. the last person must also drink the middle cup.

just keep going around and teasing the person who drinks the slowest, you'll get fucked up quicker if you fill the mugs up more. hella fun game and gets you buss real nice because of the speed drinking involed.

we got a bunch we play, but itll take to long to explain on here.

drinking games with the homies = good times

lets here more! :)

I just remembered another fun game that we play once in a while, with two adaptations:

Game: The pointing rule

Basics: if you point in any shape, way or form, you have to do something.

Variation 1: Public places version - you point, you drink

Variation 2: House party version - you point, you strip.

Both are a lot of fun. After a couple drinks you will find it difficult to control your pointing, especially when pointing out people who have pointed :D

Archived