Drinking Games

fuse=--action

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beirut! Hands down.

That's the only game I can really get down on now.

I'll play asshole if there are girls that want to play cards (girls suck at beirut).

+ It's the only card game I can remember becuase it gets played so often.

Kings is fun too if someone can remember the rules.

Up the river (Down the river?)

Quarters.

Dunno, those are some of the games I know.

me and my group of friends back home used to play drinking games every night. we did it all, we would make up really, really pointless games. like, you would roll some dice and what ever number you got, that's the number of drinks you had to drink. and you couldn't fake it or take little girl drinks because we would all stop playing the game till you drank the fucking beer, or whatever. kings, asshole, bottlecaps, me and my buddy Jessie kill at quarters. i have the radest quarters game to play, (pm me if you wanna know about it) edward 40 hands is fun if you are playing with a few other people. but my personal favorite was first person to black out is a bitch!

quarters and three man are the only ones I really remember how to play. someone tried teaching one called chandeliers or something like that...but I was already too drunk. I also remember one called drunk driver...I believe it was one of those drinking games that got you retardedly drunk. Oh yeah...the 120 club...but thats not really a game.

ive kinda grown out of the whole binge drinking thing.. beerpong is just nasty when you think about it.. every year when i was in college about 50 people would get mono at the same time..

a fun one that i did play once tho is you go to a party with a partner.. everyone brings a case.. the house provides handcuffs. (about $4 a peice.. not too bad) the couple gets handcuffed and cant take them off until there case gets finished...... hmm.

also powerhours with cds.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Feb 14 2006, 06:07 PM

Drinking rule N01:

You drink and get drunk, you never drink to get drunk.

Drinking games are for fratboys

exactly.

but common sense would dictate that if you want to get drunk quicker, then drink quicker. make the most out of those licensing laws and become a binge drinker...

asb13.jpg

three man is a classic.

i learned waterfall/chandelier(sp?) in oakland this summer

ive done power hour a few times years ago.

i usually just like to drink at my own rate.

there was also one that got me really trashed where you organize cards in a pyramid and if you have the one that gets flipped over in your hand you choose who drink the number on the card. and as the pyramid layers go down the numbers on the card multiply. i played that with a bottle of cisco and a 6 pack one time. not a good plan.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Feb 14 2006, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Feb 14 2006, 12:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Drinking rule N01:

You drink and get drunk, you never drink to get drunk.

Drinking games are for fratboys

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Feb 14 2006, 02:06 PM

the only drinking game i play is "skip dinner, then everyone drink really fucking fast and get hekkkkkkkkkkkka fucked up"

actually my friends, drinking games are for high school kids, and for making quick use of specific quantities... actually this all takes me back...

<wavy flashback screen>

Seems like just a few years ago I was gonna send Mr. ABC this pack that I have sitting at my right hand (though it's fatter now)... supposed to be an X-mas card Xchange but... I didn't want to really do anything Xmasy, though I've got to say ABC truly repped it with his theme but... anyway, while I was doodling and trying to draw Xmas, I ended up drawing this Bandito style dude... and that took me back...

<more wavy, probably wavier, flashback screen>

and I recalled a MOST EFFECTIVE drinking game called Mexican... which can turn 6 punk rockers and 2 cases of cheap beer into drunken fun like a mini riot...

It doesn't take long and that's the best, but the rules are hard to explain, and that's bad... but once you comprehend it's truly easy, and that kicks ass, but it's REALLY hard to explain, so, I started trying to write down the rules and kinda got twisted, so then I tried to rewrite stuff I found on the web but that was no better... then I did a mega search in order to just plagarize and it STILL all sucked...

so, I got the front of the card half done and never could get the rules written down...

The only real problem, I mean the main problem, with the rules is that it takes a few beers to really get used to the speed of play and stuff... and then the beer is gone... OR, there's more beer but now you're so wrecked you can't remember what you were doing... but all it takes is a pair of dice and an opaque cup (dissimilar from the one I wore during full contact sports).

*This is not a liquor game, and it is SO above a beer bong... but still, easy and confusing

PLUS, not a drinking game, but a great game to play while you drink... it's called Manouver... it's a card game played with 2 decks, kinda like rummy but you can steal the cards your oppponent lays down, and you can steal from everyone each turn... you kinda rearrange the cards already laid down to enable you to create 'tricks' using cards in your own hand and pulling cards from the others on the table... also very confusing and very fun... well, apparent once you play but tricky start-up... learned it from my friend who ran off to be a Carny for a couple years, this is what he brought back... ah the folly of youth!

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Feb 14 2006, 01:18 PM

i dont know if this counts as a game or not, but one time when i was hangin with my cousin, him and his boys had me doin some shit called a power hour or something... where you drink a shot glass of beer every minute for an hour... you wouldnt think so... but it gets you pretty fucked up....

yeah...we did that except for two hours. 120 minutes, 120 club or something like that. I used to be a huge drunk.

circle of death

circleofdeath.jpg

a group game

played at a table by turns

king - men drink

queen - women drink

jack - catagory......like name brand shoes

10 - thumbmaster.... thumbmaster places their thumb on the edge of the corner and the whole group must follow suit..the last person to do so must drink..thumbaster can do this at anytime..thumb must be visible..thumbmaster loses position when a new ten is pulled.

9 - rhyme a word..5-15 second time limit..must drink if you exceed time limit or cannot rhyme a word or say a word that has already been said

8- sociable.. everybody drinks

7 - must take a shot of whatever is in the circle of death

6- give out six drinks

5- give out five drinks

4- give out four drinks

(4-6 can be given to the same person or divided betwenn the group)

3 - take three drinks

2 - take two drinks

ace - waterfall...group takes a drink but cannot stop drinking until the person who pulled the ace stops... sometime different events are played instead of the waterfall..such as the person who pulled the ace can call tthe shot in the circle of death forcing whomever they choose to drink it and refilling the shot glass with the liqour of their choice...

joker- if played person must drink a full cup or can of whatever they are playing with and take the shot within the circle of death