Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drinking Games

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuse=--action, Feb 14, 2006.

1. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

Bring your drinking games here.

Standard, orginal, regional, whatever.

They're fun.
    All inclusive.
    And keep people from being pussies and not drinking much.

-fuse.

2. Drinking rule N01:

You drink and get drunk, you never drink to get drunk.
    Drinking games are for fratboys

3. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

Agreed, but they can be fun.

They are somewhat of a guilty pleasure.
    I have to admit that much.

-fuse.

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Beirut! Hands down.

That's the only game I can really get down on now.

I'll play asshole if there are girls that want to play cards (girls suck at beirut).

+ It's the only card game I can remember becuase it gets played so often.

Kings is fun too if someone can remember the rules.

Up the river (Down the river?)

Quarters.

Dunno, those are some of the games I know.

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

me and my group of friends back home used to play drinking games every night. we did it all, we would make up really, really pointless games. like, you would roll some dice and what ever number you got, that's the number of drinks you had to drink. and you couldn't fake it or take little girl drinks because we would all stop playing the game till you drank the fucking beer, or whatever. kings, asshole, bottlecaps, me and my buddy Jessie kill at quarters. i have the radest quarters game to play, (pm me if you wanna know about it) edward 40 hands is fun if you are playing with a few other people. but my personal favorite was first person to black out is a bitch!

6. cornpone

cornpone Member

I like to play drinking uno
    some one lays down a reverse card the preson that should have gone has to drink...
    skip that person has to drink...
    wild 4 card everyone drink
    wild card, pick someone to drink..
    you can make up the rest i'm sure...

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

quarters and three man are the only ones I really remember how to play. someone tried teaching one called chandeliers or something like that...but I was already too drunk. I also remember one called drunk driver...I believe it was one of those drinking games that got you retardedly drunk. Oh yeah...the 120 club...but thats not really a game.

8. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

I like to get drunk and then see how fast I can drive on the opoosite side of the road without crashing..

9. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

high card, 2 players

it's like war but the loser of every hand takes a drink

we used to play with a bottle of cheap vodka

10. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I like to get drunk at my own rate. I generally dont play games about it, but if I do, its usually the "Lets see who can drink more" game.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the only drinking game i play is "skip dinner, then everyone drink really fucking fast and get hekkkkkkkkkkkka fucked up"

12. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

quarters get 'em naked.

---->always.

13. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

i dont know if this counts as a game or not, but one time when i was hangin with my cousin, him and his boys had me doin some shit called a power hour or something... where you drink a shot glass of beer every minute for an hour... you wouldnt think so... but it gets you pretty fucked up....

14. Plagiarism

Plagiarism Junior Member

ive kinda grown out of the whole binge drinking thing.. beerpong is just nasty when you think about it.. every year when i was in college about 50 people would get mono at the same time..

a fun one that i did play once tho is you go to a party with a partner.. everyone brings a case.. the house provides handcuffs. (about $4 a peice.. not too bad) the couple gets handcuffed and cant take them off until there case gets finished...... hmm.

also powerhours with cds.

15. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

WHAT KINDA GAY MASOCHIST COLLEGE DID YOU GO TO???

the words arent in caps they have a glandular disorder...