Drinking Games...CHEER!!!

ClueTwo

Anyone know any good drinking games??Here's one of my favorites...

Like Thumper, players choose a label before the game, but these tags identify the player by an animal's excrement: dogshit, apeshit, yackshit, etc. One player commences the game by shouting, "Someone shit in the parlor." Everyone yells back, "Who shit?" Player one picks/tags someone, "dogshit." The player named Dogshit defiantly responds, "Bullshit." Player one then asks, (as if to say, if not you...) "Who shit?" and Dogshit blames the next person, "apeshit." Apeshit says "Bullshit." Dogshit asks :Who shit?" and Apehshit goes on to blame someone else. And so it

goes until someone breaks the rhythm or responds incorrectly. In addition from the pure glee one gets from the unrestrained use of profanity, there's the pleasure derived from calling your friends such affectionate names. Two names that add to the challenge: Bullshit (for obvious reasons) and Eweshit (which sounds accusingly like, "you shit"). Add headfakes to the latter. By the way, the profanity rule is waved for this game.

It's way cool.......:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we play drinking horse shoes whenever we get a chance..

Sounds redneck as fuck, but its really fun on a sunny day.

You miss, you drink. You get a ringer, you get the points plus the right to make anyone drink the rest of their beer. You get a horse shoes length away, you get the right to make anyone take half of their beer.

By the end of the game, if you finish, your fucking "pissaaaaaaaahhhh"

shameless salivatory production.

Guest --zeSto--

here's a classic one...

THE CENTURY

You need a clock with a second hand, some beers, and a shot glass for each player.

You fill the shot glass with beer, and drink it on the minute.

It may not seem like a lot of beer to consume, but try to make it to 100.

It takes patients, but it's a 'good time to be had by all'.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

play waterfalls, ill explain when i sober up.

played it. that game gets you FUCKED UP!!!!! one of the three times ive ever thrown up since i started my drinking career. takes a lot of fuckin beer if youve got a lot of people. its a fun game though. i cant remember the rules exactly but i know the idea of it. ill let tt explain when he sobers up. thats the only problem with drinking games. i learn them, but i can never remember them. asshole is a good one. quarters is pretty basic but its always cool. i like playing pingpong. each player sets a glass or bottle of something on his side of the table and if you hit the glass the other person takes a drink and it you make it in the glass they have to kill their drink. if youre playing with bottles instead of glasses you just say if you hit the bottle its a drink and if you hit the rim of the bottle its the whole thing. any card games are good.

You need a clock with a second hand, some beers, and a shot glass for each player.

we used to play that game with 211. While listening to Master P on the front stoop of my friends house ...... the neighbors got a kick out of watching the skinny white punker kids get wasted. "memories........"

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by --zeSto--

here's a classic one...

THE CENTURY

You fill the shot glass with beer, and drink it on the minute.

It may not seem like a lot of beer to consume, but try to make it to 100.

It takes patients, but it's a 'good time to be had by all'.

Very good choice... I played that for the first time last summer at my friends beach house, got fucking destroyed.

It was 6:30 AM, we'd been drinking all night in the roof, there were people passed out all over the place, and me, my friend, and the house owner (a good looking girl) were too fucking hyped to go to be d yet... So we went for the mini-mart, waited for the guy to open the store, got 3 more cases of beer, and went to work. The girl won, we weren't able to finish the 100. I hardly even remember how the fuck it went...

Next thing I know we're on her ATV sprinting through swampy mangroves and spinning out on the beach sand, somehow managing to not fall and break our faces open. Oh, the memories of PR... Beer,

El Mamerro

ok...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

By the time you've finished one beer with your stupid drinking games, I'm already passed out on the floor....

Dr. Dazzle/life of the party.........

Well the difference between when you and I drink is: I drink with other people in the room. Passing out is for newbies or people who smoke too much pot while drinking.......

Guest Ted Wakowski

I know a game called "beat an innocent bystander over the head with an empty bottle and laugh as they suffer in excruciating pain."

It's fairly self-explanatory.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Smart

I play this one called "Maintain your diginity"... basically I drink a lot, all the time. When I sober up I judge my results and start again...

it sucks getting drunk and depressed by yourself just because you cant dance. that's what sucks about latin america... oh well.:o

"we used to play that game with 211. While listening to Master P on the front stoop of my friends house ...... the neighbors got a kick out of watching the skinny white punker kids get wasted. "memories........""

That's almost an exact mirror for my fuckin' life. We never could play games on the porch though, too much shit goin' on outside to keep lookin' at a clock. Can't beat a tall can of 211 though...ouch!

The way I remember playing waterfalls is everyone gets a cup and you put them where your sitting around the table, each cup gets filled like a quarter to half (depending on how much beer you have...we killed 8 tall cans of old e in like 20 minutes), and then there's a cup in the middle that's either filled almost to the top with beer or a quarter of hard alcohol. You bounce the quarter, who evers cup it lands it has to chug it, and if someone gets in the middle, everyone has to chug and the last to slam down their cup has to also drink the middle cup. Good fuckin' times.

matthewtimetocheckmycrackhousethirteen.

just play goonafortune. made famous by one of the graffiti sites over my neck of the woods. well, get a goon bag (a cask wine bag for those people who are not familar with the term goon) attatch it to your backyard clothes line. you know the ones that spin around. peg your goonbag to the line and sit around the center pole. whoever the bag lands on has to scull that dirty shit. (you decide for how long). you can play this game long into the night.

• 1 year later...

Archived