Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drinking and driving

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by i11igul, Jan 16, 2006.

1. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

So last night after going out and drinking with a friend of mine we decide to head home. we got pulled over and my buddy was charged with a d.u.i. and i was charged with an open container as well as blowing a .221...soo my question is what is the penalty for civil citations? i got 2 of them- on for an open container which is just a fine and one for possesion of alcohol under the age of 21. i live in florida anyone that can help id appreciate it. :chicken:

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Um probably $200.

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Possesion of alcohol by a minor is a C misd. Its like 2 months of probation maximum. I wouldnt worry about it.

4. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

There are entirely TOO many laws drowning our freedoms and destroying our country.

Give me liberty or give me death. :krunk:

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahaha you're fucked!

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i rather just have another beer. thanks

7. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

.221? I'm surprised you didn't tell the cop to blow YOU.

That's hammer time.

It's no big deal..probably a fine, and at the worst you might lose your license..which may A) be a good thing if you get that smashed or B) have already happened.

8. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

8-12 hours Community Service
    and MIP classes.

9. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

those MIP classes are dope. back in highschool i got to miss like 3 days of school and just sit in a small portable w/ a couple other kids watching movies, talking, and eating free food. and to top it off, the teacher teaching us was hot as hell. nice ass. and she wore slacks every day. i fucking love that. hot girls w/ nice asses in slacks.

sorry i got carried away for a second there

10. fatalist

those classes were horrible. L-A-M-E

11. John Birch

John Birch Member

wait to you get busted for drunk driving..that really sux...and then don't let me get into some of the shady shit you do to avoid a second one...oi vey...I'm going to hell, lol

12. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

that's because u didn't have a hot-nice assed-slacks wearing teacher.

13. fatalist

Yeah well my history professor looks good in slacks. so yeah i feel ya.

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

My friend just got a DUI because he was trying to do figure 8's in the tenderloin and crashed his shit. It's all bad, he had to sell his car.

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Are you retarded - an open container? You couldn't wait to you got home to crack open a cold one?