DRINKEN U SELF TO DEATH

freighthunter

YOU SEE I HAVE THIS LITTLE BIT OF A CORK..I LIKE BEING DRUNK A LOT OR MOST OF THE TIME,BUT I DRINK TO THE POINT OF NO RETERN!!I TOSS THEM DOWN MY GULET AND ONCE I PASS 12oz x 5 is when the serch begins.THE SERCH FOR MORE,THE SERCH TO NO WEAR,THE SERCH TO BLACKNESS.I GO ON LIKE THIS FOR DAYS.THEN I WAKE UP IN A STRANG PLACE NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON..FEELING REAL ILL WITH MY ONLY FREIND THE DTs..THEN I CANT SLEEP OR EAT ...FUCK IT I NEED A BEER...I AM A DORK.....Y ME

[This message has been edited by freighthunter (edited 06-17-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had some hienekens along side some crabs, breaded tuna,red potatos and corn......mmmmmmmmmmm, damn good cookout.....i love the beach....not that anyone cares but i just thought id let you know

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE SAME CORK AS ME..FINDING YOUR SELF BLACKING OUT MOST OF THE TIME?DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE FUN GETING SMASHED THEN AT SOME POINT THE FUN ENDS AND I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HAPENS AFTER THAT EXCEPT BITS HERE AND THERE.SOME TIMES NOTHING AT ALL.

[This message has been edited by freighthunter (edited 06-17-2001).]

Guy I used to be just like you...I was always wasted.I had this plan of drinking myself todeath...because I thaught suicide was for pussys..............I'm sXe now I woke up after a really bad weekend and just said fuck this!

save yourself and your health man!

Guest Firetruck

my friends were pretty pissed off when they took me to Denny's one night and I dropped a beer on the floor, it broke... then minutes later I just kinda passed out and fell out of the booth and my pistol went spilling out on the floor... my buddy John said he woulda kicked my ass but he also knew I wouldn't remeber... the Denny's folks weren't too keen on me after that either

------------------

that shit is bad news. i used to get hella pissy back in the days. i would get pretty bummed out when the weekend came and i didn't have quid for brews. it culminated in me coming home a 7am and passing out while puking backwards.....which means basically i could've died from choking on my own fucking puke!!!! not good. rippin' it up once in awhile is cool, but damn that shit is fucked up when you kick it like that all the time.now i just like to have a couple brews and stick mainly to a sharp mind and good health and sleeping habits.

Archived