Drink with me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, that's a good idea and I feel tempted.

Too bad I have no booze in the house and I really have to get some sleep really soon

Btw in case you didnt know, that urban ninja activity is called "parkour" and I've considered it remotely homosexual/hipster for a while now.

Sure. Still Blue Light, Canadian is OK, but I'm still watching the figure, I'm almost not fat right now, I'm on my fourth so I'ma proll feel fat in the morning. It's not raining steady anymore, I think I'm going out to watch the band play for a bit.

I'm still here b.

flashback.jpg

I'm giving the fridge the finger for only having one can of sparkles and no other alcohol.

I'm off to do a liquor store run and then go see some art show. no drinking at home tonight. but I'm glad to see somebody remembers. oh, and dump the blue and go get yourself some Kokanee if you can find it.

I'm fucking astonished chi-chi's is still around. the one back in my hometown suffered a bunch of food poisioning incidents then went bankrupt along with seemingly all the rest of the canadian ones. I had no idea it was still around in the states.

I'm fucking astonished chi-chi's is still around. the one back in my hometown suffered a bunch of food poisioning incidents then went bankrupt along with seemingly all the rest of the canadian ones. I had no idea it was still around in the states.

I think that is truth for any chi chi's.

The stuff was 2 for a dollar. Whatever works..hehehe.

Glad to see your still around ese.

Haven't you heard? It went from salt, to gold, then oil, now doing in entire south african tribes of children.

Sparks = Mad hangover.

There used to be this one liquor store near our dorm which was the only location we knew of of in SF for sparks. Every friday bought that shit out.