DREOS

IwearPinkShirts

I really highly doubt Dreos ever goes on here, but I know some of his friends do....so I just wanted to start a thread showcasing this guys work. I think he has a rad style that reminds me of Nintendo backgrounds, but the two flicks Im gonna post were stolen from a local website and arent that nintendo-ish. If anyone else has Dreos flicks, post em and bump this thread.

Hope all is well man.

You got my address, so send me some flicks and we'll trade packages nig.

http://www.thespot.org/pages/freightlife/dreos.jpg'>

http://www.thespot.org/pages/freightlife/dreos-02.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BucketHead:

Dreos is sick... But did he not also say "the only reason i painted with those boulder kids is cause they gave me paint sometimes."

And now your trying to get in contact with him so you can trade packages.... ?

doesnt make sense

If worms really had mouths would you dig em outta the mud to listen to them talk?

Me neither.

Originally posted by fu:

WHAT ARE you TALKIN ABOUT I AINT DRUGS NOR DO EVEN KNOW THAT FOOL ..he's good thoe but i dont no where you got your info....so shut up...

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 06-08-2001).]

you've played yourself out too many times on the board. come on now. i know acting stupid comes natural to you, but could you please stop?

thanks.

fatboys get shanked.

Originally posted by evil:

you've played yourself out too many times on the board. come on now. i know acting stupid comes natural to you, but could you please stop?

thanks.

fatboys get shanked.

honestly i dont know what you are talking about???I pry dont even live on the same coast as that fool... but who are you?? your stupid as fuck??? i think if i was him i think i would not even respoind to this bull shit...cause your talkin out of your ass... are you dumb..or just ignorant..

if the guy who writes drugs is on hear please tell this fagget shut the fuck up...

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 06-08-2001).]

Guest TieDyeLATINOS

I definity have a profound respect for that guy , he was raise by farmers then moved from orphanage to orphanage. and now that LIFE crew is dead. DREOS: king of lisps and wezzing paint. he owes me a couple a can from lik a year ago paint i know ill never see again. damn i bet you dont even remeber cuz , respirators are for pussies. bud

Originally posted by TieDyeLATINOS:

I definity have a profound respect for that guy , he was raise by farmers then moved from orphanage to orphanage. and now that LIFE crew is dead. DREOS: king of lisps and wezzing paint. he owes me a couple a can from lik a year ago paint i know ill never see again. damn i bet you dont even remeber cuz , respirators are for pussies. bud

i understand you completely, but i forget things alot. i forget things alot.

Archived