dreamweaver question

seeking

i need to make a background that does not scroll when you scroll the page... so the image stays static, but the words above it scroll. i know theres a really easy way to do it, i just cant remember and cant find my book.

anyone?

im sure theres an easy html code for it as well, so if someone wants to hook me up wiht it, id be more than happy to plug it in... thanks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is done easiest via layering with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), but it's only compatable with version 4.x+ browsers. The first layer scrolls, the second layer doesnt. Edit the variables to suit your needs. For more indepth info search google for CSS topics.

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">

<!--

#layer0 {

position:	fixed;

top: 10px;

left: 50px;

background-color:#CCcccc;

border-width:	10;

border-color:	#ffcc33;

width: 512px;

}

#layer1 {

/*

position:	absolute;

top: 120px;

left: 50px;

*/

float: right;

background-color:#CC00EE;

border-width:	1;

border-color:	#CC00EE;

width: 200px;

}

-->

</STYLE>

i dotn know... if they did, it wasnt cause of me.....

try again in a minute, soemtimes it just cant connect....

like the big 'a'? i was gonna do the full name but then i forgot. i cant believe your back at work already. that blows.

despite the incredible amount of fun i had last time, im thinking of coming back later this month... woo, woo...

we could eat at the chinese spot again.

you know a vacation was a little lackluster when the only thing that goes right is your dinners at the corner chinese restaurant.

and dont worry, this time im staying with the couple.... nothing is cuter than coming home and finding my bed made, my clothes washed, snacks that i like and then she doesnt even want to argue about shit. i should have lived with other peoples girlfriends all along, my life would have been so much better....

Archived