dreams...

dai

alright. ever since i quit smokin pot for probation about 3 weeks ago, i've been having these vivid and realistic dreams about doing drugs and illegal things...or like gettin up with fine ass girls that roll with the crew. i'm gettin a weird ass obsession with dreams, like i find myself going to sleep early just to dream. i wanted to start a thread for people to post dreams and read mine. you might think i'm a cornball or weird, but this shit is wild.

aight, not too long ago i dreamt that i was walking through this weird forest...as i was walking i came across a very small stream that had millions of different kinds of rolls. to my amazement i started filling a baggy up with rolls, they were all still intact and it was like fuckin christmas. i ran to my boys house which looked kinda like a restuarant in this dream...but i traded him a few rolls for a half ounce of weed. with are surplus of drugs, me, him, and a few others headed out to a party. we're waiting to get into the hotel for some odd reason and we're smokin a blunt. me and him took a few rolls and along with a few other people. we stroll up into the hotel room and it's bangin, people everywhere. there's piles of coke and blunts everywhere. it was like paradise. i start talkin to this chick i've never seen before, and i get that feeling like im just starting to roll...and then the girl talks back and her teeth are all mangled...she says "help me fix my teeth" um so out of nowhere i give her this juice and somehow her teeth are straight (weird i know...this is baffling). well she starts dragging me back to the room and as soon as we sit on the couch...i slowly start waking up...reality and dreamworld slowly fade into reality. i couldn't tell if i was waking up or still dreaming...freaky shit.

the end...

alright the other night i was almosted busted by some navy guy that thought he could stop us from bombin up some construction portables...we got away clean...well sorta. well now onto the dream, you'll see why i mentioned this.

ok im dreaming now...i'm walking behind this building skipping school, i believe it's near the food lion in green run. i see teachers coming up the sidewalk...and i duck behind a dumpster fretting they might call the cops...well the teachers start making out (i have a weird imagination...i'm sorry) so i decided now was a good time to run. im running and im all the way back near the park around my house. i was looking at a bike (the bike i ditched when i almost got busted a week ago painting) and some guy pulls up and says "is that your bike?" "no sir, why do you ask?" he says "well a kid was riding that bike that was defacing property of mine" and like a moron i say "well you were a dumb ass for trying to stop him" the guy remembers who i am and he hops out of the truck and tries to stop me. he's grabbing on to me and im fighting to get away. i finally got him down and started strangling him with all the force i had. he would not let go or suffocate. by this point i was squeezing so hard his neck was getting mushy in my hands and i guess he passed out or died. i ran into his house and inside i saw a very sexy asian women. she was waving for me to come into the bathroom...i go into the bathroom and i don't see anything...she disappeared or something...well i said fuck this bitch and bounced out the house where somehow my car was sitting. well somehow it turns from an '85 Cadillac DeVille into a souped up Integra...fucking strange...all of a sudden i know im running from this guy's house...the guy i killed and who's wife i was hoping to fuck...and i'm fleein' quick style. im goin up the interstate...but im goin up the wrong fucking direction! traffic is zoomin at me and all i can see next to me is a brick wall covered with graffiti. next thing i see is a car coming dead at me...then i wake up.

im not gonna share anymore of these dreams with you, because i can't get all the exact detail in, and im sure your sick of hearing them...so just post some weird or exciting dreams you've had. i'm goin to sleep...peace :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

marijuana and to a lesser extent alcohol, definately inhibits dreams, many smokers who retire experience seemingly vivid dreams when they quit. I tend to think it's actually just so vivid because of the previous surpression. It's also something I think steady mj users should be hip to, it's good to give it all a rest every so often... I guess if only to double check that you're marking your trail with pebbles instead of bread crumbs...

smart i've realized why your handle is smart. i was definately a steady user and i've had these dreams before when i've tryed to quit, but they're so intense now...it's like i wouldn't want to smoke again to ruin it. it makes me lethargic, stupid, and lazy...and this doesn't apply to everyone, that just came from bein' burnt out for 4 years.

Guest wakassOATH

man when i was a kid i had some wild dreams

i always used to watch unsolved mystries and other shows before i went to bed, and i was fukin paranoid of beeing kid napped

i wont post them but i remeber waking up in a cold sweat

my fingers don't have the stamina to type all my crazy ass dreams. but the craziest dream when i was a kid...i flipped up the little drapery thing on the couch and looked under...and i saw these really small monster/vampire/zombie things in like tuxedos and ball gowns having a really fancy dinner party. one little vampire thing looked at me and it had huge eyes. god i was a weird kid

Guest ctsaRgay

yeah i hadn't smoked in a few weeks when i went overseas and i had a weird dream about doing a school excursion in the antarctic...i went diving in huge hollowed out glaciers like and ice cave with a big whole of water you dive into from a dry area, i was swimming down to about 100 metres just holding my breath. The water was really blue as well,some weird shit happened down their when i was diving, i was running into people i see at parties that didn't go to my school.

we had dorms as well which was wieird

One time I was on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed...and my brothers were sitting on the trundle watching TV...it was early evening...I had been taking a nap. Anyway, I sit up, still asleep, and exclaim to my brother that there is a "half of a bomb" underneath the bed, at this point they are laughing, and I'm starting to come to, and I'm like "Stupid! There is a half of a bomb under your bed!" And to this they just laugh harder, but I'm all the way awake by then, and I just hit him and tell him to shut up. He kinda got the short end of the deal, because not only did he have to listen to my nonsense, but he also got hit for laughing out of disbelief.

HAHA this reminds me of the time i awoke to trickling water years back. i looked over the edge of my bunk bed not only to see my little brother pissing on the dresser. suprised i said "HEY! what the heck are you doing!?" and he says with his eyes still closed "what are you stupid? i have to pee!". dumb bastard...hey atleast he pissed on his side of the dresser.

Dai, I recommend you watch the movie, "Waking Life"

It was recently released in theaters and might be tough to find.

A character mentioned that on our restrictions in our dreams is our disability

to alter lighting in rooms-this explains why lightswitches never work in dreams.

So as a daily habit I routinely flip the switch as I leave a room. So everytime Im dreaming

I realize it. Last night, while I was dreaming my exercise worked and no switches

were functional.I immedietly left my shit bag town, got a girl and took control...

Fuck! Im going to bed right now.

here's a dream for you...

i was walking through the woods along a dirt path next to a stream in the middle of the day with one of my friends.. as we're walking along, i see something up ahead. as we get closer to it, i see that it's a small green longboat type thing with something in it.. we get even closer, and i see that it's a person... and as we're right on it, walking past i see this corpse of an old man in it.. all grey and dried up.. there are sticks stuck in his chest, stomach, and groin.. 5 or 6 sticks in each area.. the skin has cracked off, leaving huge holes... his mouth and eyes are open. his mouth is full of black.. just black dark emptiness.. and the eyeballs are grey and rolled back into his head.. and as we're walking away from it.. i say "that's god..." in a serious tone.. and we just keep walking...

... weirdness..

The Strength:

I took out the extracted material (see below for prep info), which was separated into the Strength(caapi) and the Light(viridis). We opted to take the Strength by rolling the extract into balls and swallowing with water, which was pretty easy.

We then decided to take a walk up to a park near my house. The sun was setting and it was drizzling a little outside, but it was a very pleasing drizzle. When we got to the park, I started noticing birds everywhere. Not that there were a lot of birds, rather I happened to connect with and notice every bird within my immediate surroundings effortlessly (or intentionally on their part). I took this as a very good sign. E and I both didn't notice any overt effects aside from the a slight rippling of the trees that was more than usual. As we walked back, E said she did feel different, but that it was difficult to explain. However, when I questioned her a little more she said that she felt like the trees were walking with us or we were making the world move while we were staying still. This instantly reminded of Ken Wilber's description of One Taste while running, which seemed to give E a sense of validity to her experience.

The Light:

When we got back home, E said that being inside forced her awareness inside and this forced her to focuss on how strange her body felt. Within minutes she was hovering over the toilet, purging a small meal she had eaten two hours previously. Still feeling sick, she asked if we could postpone taking the light a little so she could lay down. I brought her to a dark bedroom and began to give her a mix of massage and reiki. After about fifteen minutes, E said she was ready and we went to the dining room.

One candle was lit as we sat face to face at the dining room table. The Light filled two glass mugs (~6 oz. each) and looked like a dark cappuccino. We both began to drink the light, E gulping quickly while I sipped it slowly. Immediately, E jumped up and threw up on the floor. I went to help her and clean up and then I went back to finish the tea. I told E that I would leave a little so that she could try again later. In total I think I drank about 70% of the intended dose.

We went back outside and started walking to a different park. E was a little dissapointed that she hadn't been able to keep any of the Light down and was very busy asking me to describe my experience. At first, it was difficult to find something happening until I sat down and closed my eyes. At this point (maybe ten minutes after the Light) I could get into a deep meditative place easily. Then I openned my eyes and realized that things were not as they usually are anymore.

We left the park and strolled through the neighborhoods. I started to notice cats in a lot of the windows in a very similar way that I was noticing birds before. As we walked, I experienced incredible time and space dilation as one block seemed to take forever to walk. Then I started to see the Light as an undenyable glowing off my sweat shirt.

We returned home, but we stayed outside. I started to tell E all kinds of stories about my backyard and how I would play in the creek on this and that rock. I became flooded with childhood memories and I began to re-live some of the imaginary games I used to play. I was amazed at the detail and reality of the memories and how I had gone so long without accessing them.

We sat down on a bench and I rested my head on E's shoulder. I knew she wasn't experiencing the light like I was, but she was still incredibly with me and loving. I asked her to talk to me and she began to talk about a presentation she did in a film class. As she described the plot line I would be flooded with imagery and emotions about little moments in the story. One in particular that stands out revolved around sex and all of my feelings, memories and attitudes towards sex.

Then, a dog of Light approached me on my left side. It's not quite clear whether I could see him better with my eyes open or shut, but I knew he was a creature of the Light. I kept thinking about the idea of making contact and how I could feel this creature and communicate with him (I mean, the same as you can communicate with a real dog). It was nice.

I then noticed electric, flashing light, neon sign, cartoon, lighting bolt, LSD types of imagery. Media stuff, video games, commercials, sky scapers, glitter, technology etc. and I wanted to move to a more natural type of experience beyond all this stuff. And slowly behind the Time Square, Las Vegas flashings, I found the forest and the soul of the forest life, but these digital, man-made, archetypes kept coming into my awareness.

i was walking under a willow tree towards a giant barn/shed. the shed is surrounded by bushses. 2 bees without wings hover past me and i see that they're gathering around the shed. millions and millions of wingless bees come out of the bushes and hover around the shed. they form a giant yellow and black cloud. i say to myself "hm, must be pollen season..." and right after i speak, clumps of bright yellow pollen begin to float down from the willow tree. the wingless bees hover silently towards the pollen, which is surrounding me. the pollen starts to cling to me, and the bees get closer and closer... i turn around and begin to run, but i can't. i'm running in slow motion. and the bees are still silently hovering, closing in on me. they get right on me. i'm so scared. and then i wake up.

i smoke pot and drink all the time but i still have vivid dreams. the other night i dreamt that everyone from 12oz organized this big cruise--and it was hilarious cause i was meeting all these people from this board and i still remember what everyone looked like in my dream. it was legal to paint the ship to, so there was all kinds of graffiti all over the boat. then the boat comes to shore and for some reason we're in tijuana. then i went to a pharmacy and started buying all kind of pills that you need a prescription for in the u.s. but not in mexico. then for some reason i got busted by the federalis trying to bring the dope on the boat and i got thrown in mexican jail. then i woke up--good thing that was just a dream.

i don't remember much of it but i had a strange dream that i was with some friends at a huge huge wall, i mean this thing was reall tall and big but with different levels, you could walk up staircases...as if it was the front of a huge mansionesque castle...we were there looking at the wall, as in the graffiti on the wall...except it wasn't letters, just ancient greek/roman looking figures, like those old statues and what not, but done with spraypaint, and they were perfect, right on point...and this wall is massive and covered with these figures...

there were even those huge pillars like the ones from ancient roman ruins, but they were all intact, not in their ruined state...

i might have had graffiti related dreams in the past but defnitely none as vivid and real as this one, it was a trip.......

Originally posted by dosoner

The Strength:

I took out the extracted material (see below for prep info), which was separated into the Strength(caapi) and the Light(viridis). We opted to take the Strength by rolling the extract into balls and swallowing with water, which was pretty easy.

We then decided to take a walk up to a park near my house. The sun was setting and it was drizzling a little outside, but it was a very pleasing drizzle. When we got to the park, I started noticing birds everywhere. Not that there were a lot of birds, rather I happened to connect with and notice every bird within my immediate surroundings effortlessly (or intentionally on their part). I took this as a very good sign. E and I both didn't notice any overt effects aside from the a slight rippling of the trees that was more than usual. As we walked back, E said she did feel different, but that it was difficult to explain. However, when I questioned her a little more she said that she felt like the trees were walking with us or we were making the world move while we were staying still. This instantly reminded of Ken Wilber's description of One Taste while running, which seemed to give E a sense of validity to her experience.

The Light:

When we got back home, E said that being inside forced her awareness inside and this forced her to focuss on how strange her body felt. Within minutes she was hovering over the toilet, purging a small meal she had eaten two hours previously. Still feeling sick, she asked if we could postpone taking the light a little so she could lay down. I brought her to a dark bedroom and began to give her a mix of massage and reiki. After about fifteen minutes, E said she was ready and we went to the dining room.

One candle was lit as we sat face to face at the dining room table. The Light filled two glass mugs (~6 oz. each) and looked like a dark cappuccino. We both began to drink the light, E gulping quickly while I sipped it slowly. Immediately, E jumped up and threw up on the floor. I went to help her and clean up and then I went back to finish the tea. I told E that I would leave a little so that she could try again later. In total I think I drank about 70% of the intended dose.

We went back outside and started walking to a different park. E was a little dissapointed that she hadn't been able to keep any of the Light down and was very busy asking me to describe my experience. At first, it was difficult to find something happening until I sat down and closed my eyes. At this point (maybe ten minutes after the Light) I could get into a deep meditative place easily. Then I openned my eyes and realized that things were not as they usually are anymore.

We left the park and strolled through the neighborhoods. I started to notice cats in a lot of the windows in a very similar way that I was noticing birds before. As we walked, I experienced incredible time and space dilation as one block seemed to take forever to walk. Then I started to see the Light as an undenyable glowing off my sweat shirt.

We returned home, but we stayed outside. I started to tell E all kinds of stories about my backyard and how I would play in the creek on this and that rock. I became flooded with childhood memories and I began to re-live some of the imaginary games I used to play. I was amazed at the detail and reality of the memories and how I had gone so long without accessing them.

We sat down on a bench and I rested my head on E's shoulder. I knew she wasn't experiencing the light like I was, but she was still incredibly with me and loving. I asked her to talk to me and she began to talk about a presentation she did in a film class. As she described the plot line I would be flooded with imagery and emotions about little moments in the story. One in particular that stands out revolved around sex and all of my feelings, memories and attitudes towards sex.

Then, a dog of Light approached me on my left side. It's not quite clear whether I could see him better with my eyes open or shut, but I knew he was a creature of the Light. I kept thinking about the idea of making contact and how I could feel this creature and communicate with him (I mean, the same as you can communicate with a real dog). It was nice.

I then noticed electric, flashing light, neon sign, cartoon, lighting bolt, LSD types of imagery. Media stuff, video games, commercials, sky scapers, glitter, technology etc. and I wanted to move to a more natural type of experience beyond all this stuff. And slowly behind the Time Square, Las Vegas flashings, I found the forest and the soul of the forest life, but these digital, man-made, archetypes kept coming into my awareness.

if you haven't looked into it already, do yourself a favor and learn about ew age shamanism...seems like this adventure could be a calling.

Archived