Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dreams that you can remember-volume 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kido, May 3, 2004.

1. kido

kido Senior Member

So last night I had this dream that my ex girlfriend, who I have been broken up with for 9 months, comes over with a kid and says that it mine. She says that this is all my fault and that she wants nothing to do her.,..

yadda yadda stuff I cant remember freight trains stuff I cant remeber.

So I am now care taker of this child. Its snowing outside and Im walking in BFE somewhere, and I was trying to keep her warm and she was all wet and frozen. And Im sitting there crying and she dies.

WTF

I sure hope this one does not come true.

Share if you like..

--kido300

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I had a dream the other night that was fucked. Me and my family and a few other people were the only ones alvie after some sort of I think it was a zombie/biological attack. And me and this kid, of whom I haven't talked to since he left for college like 6 years ago, we were going around to look for survivors, and we found this house with children in it, and we go in and the little kids start to burst into flames. So the kid I was with perished in the blaze too. So I went back to my house and it was just me and my mother, and we turned on the TV and news reports were saying it was armagedeon. I was like , shit this ain't good. Then my mom was trying to force me to repent my sins, and I refused. Then I woke up and for the first 2 minutes I was awake this dream had me shook.

3. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

Damn - what did you eat before you went to sleep?
    Hope that shit dont come true.

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I don't remeber what i ate, but I took tylenol pm's before I went to sleep.

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

you ever have a dream where youre in a fight but you cant swing your arms fast or hard and they swing in slow motion and have no type of impact..me and alot of people i have asked have had it...

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

yeah or the ones where you can't scream

7. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

(1)
    i was walking in school when i stopped at a locker talking to this girl, while her man walks by, who grew really big, and tries to start shit with me. the dream quickly changes to me running out of the school with her while the enviroment transforms to my old junior high. as we're outside we start to get intimate and she wants to give me a blowjob. as she goes down my body arcs backs (actually feeling it ) causing my penis to grow real big. she gives me head shortly while i blow my load inside her mouth. i apologize while she sits there mute-like only to start crying. i start saying "im sorry im sorry i didnt mean to" then she gets up and starts to beat me. slapping then evolving into hardcore punches that leave me feeling them on my face only to end with me waking up.

(2)
    a couple selected adults and i were living in a society that was constantly supressed by a wall ontop of us. before the point of the dream took place i believed our daily job was to maintain this society. out of nowhere this invisible wall pushes upon us like nail banging into a body. i literally felt the pain as the wall pushed down on me and i heard the cries of my other citizens as they soon died. finally i wake up only to go back to sleep when it turns out i and a couple other make it. shortly though the wall comes back as we try to build the society back up, but we keep getting attacked and the pain is much more worse till finally i can't sleep.

recently i've been having dreams about getting down with this girl.. just doing alot of things together

usually if i think about something before i fall asleep i dream about it - so i sometimes force myself to dream about a topic which usually ends with it teasing me

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The other day I dreamt I was in the audience of the Conan O'Brien show, sitting next to the dad from that show Grounded for Life, and we were being all rowdy and shit. And Dave Chappelle was in the audience too but he was too cool to talk to me. I can't remember what happened but we ended up getting a tour of the studio or some shit....

I can only remember my dreams like 5 minutes after I wake up. Then they're gone.....

9. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

like three nights ago I had a NIGHTMARE where I somehow murdered two people and then I was tripping real hard about getting arrested, I was so relieved when I woke up and found out I didnt kill anyone so Im not goign to jail for life. whew!

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

about 10 years ago i had a dream where i shot my best friend the fuck up, then he took the gun and shot me with it. and it happened at a gas station of all places. i was a complete stoner at the time, so that might explain it

11. dANce'N'grAf

dANce'N'grAf Guest

2 or 3 nites ago i had a dream where i was running from all of thse dudes that were chasing me thru an alley that was covered in graffiti....it looked dope the graffiti that is.....but the running sucked cuz they caught up with me and then rite when they were about to beat me up i woke up it was weird

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh my bejesusing god could someone ban this kid, quick like. it's for his own good

gay-o-meter=+400000

13. dANce'N'grAf

dANce'N'grAf Guest

14. kido

kido Senior Member

I love how in your dreams you mind accepts all this bizarre shit....

Im not exactly putting this right,
    good night,

sweet dreams

15. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Yes! Worst Shit ever...

Milton
    Insomniaconer I have work in 4 hours...