Dreams Dont Die

Juan Valdez

Figure since there are threds for 80s cheeze like Beat Street and BodyRock, I had to make one on Dreams Dont Die. The storyline was very weak, but they do show some classic subway cars that were around in the early 80s. Also some cool yard action. The King 65 pieces are good(Dondi did them RIP). Also some good scenery of how the south bronx was run down in the late 70s early 80s.Film was never in the movie theatre(for obvious reasons if you seen it), but you can catch it late night from time to time on channel 7.

"Im the king of the line thats what I am"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

remember that flick?? it was kinda cheezy. but it was a made fo TV movie anyway, so what do you expect.

remember the part when he was on that job interview in manhatten and as he is waiting in the office he whips out a fat piolet markr and thinks about catching a tag on the window. how fuckin stuid was that....it was almost like he had to fight off the urge. i mean i've been on plenty of job interviews and never had an urge like that, maybe an urge to band the women interviewing me or a secretary....lol

what about the part when all of the toys are watching him (while sitting on top of the train) in the yard painting and start banging their cans (kinda like applauding) when he finishes his painting.

the only thing worth while is the work done by dondi

Archived