Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DreamGirl ALARM !

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Jul 2, 2002.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

ahh... PANIC!

I just got an email from my dreamgirl!
    My first love, the porcelain skined ballet dancer!
    The all-around-perfect girl !

will BE IN TOWN TOMORROW !!!!

it's been 3 years since we've seen each other!
    And I'm fucking panicing! good golly !
    Where to take her? What to do with her?

yikes! :scramble: zesto blowing his cool !

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

yay for zesto!!

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

tranquelize and rape her

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahaha....man, keep it together. Time to go all GQ and wine and dine here........

5. dot.

dot. Junior Member

guy...

she contacted you. that's like a girl walking up to you in a bar and starting the conversation...this is perfect.

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

pee in her butt, take pictures and post them on 12oz

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yay thank you....

but I'm nervous as hell... I wont get any sleep tonight!
    Damn I could use a beer! I better call my roomates and tell then to clean
    up their mess quick!~

this is just wild!
    Both her parents are PHD's.
    She's done 15 years of ballet and is now acting/modeling.

it's definately time to pull out all the stops!

8. Haha, Zesto the Smooth Operator, the man who posts the pimpest girl advice on 12oz, is now a nervous pant shitter.

Your instincts will carry you, you're gonna rock it hard. I'm rooting for ya. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

dude take her to young thiland that place rocks. Its not tooo chi chi but you know the foos is soo damn good.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

we've maybe talked or exchanged emails 4 times in the past 3 years.
    So it's not like it's totally out of left field, but we're meeting up TOMORROW!
    so that's not much time.

11. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

Yo Zesto calm down kid your gonna have a heart attack before she gets here jus be cool, take her out ta dinner then back ta your place and see jus how flexable that she can be I heard them dancers can put there legs behind there head, that could make for a very eventful night........;) :king:

12. dot.

dot. Junior Member

here's my .02...
    from the sounds of it...she's the fuckin catch...
    but everyone and their dog probably treats her like that...does the cliche...and bores the shit out of her...

phds and ballet don't mean the girl doesn't like a pita by the docks and a good laugh...

doin' the dinner and evening thing is a set up to expectations that you'll always be boring.

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I'm rooting for ya. Beer, - thanks bro... I'm still good under pressure.

I heard them dancers can put there legs behind there head bro.. you dont know the half!

Thanks for the tip mes, but I'm thinking of The Liberty Cafe or maybe SAN, or La Hacienda. something in my area.

14. Surely, there must be a GWAR show around your area you can take her to. Beer,

El Mamerro

15. wintersouls

wintersouls Guest

yo dude fahk dat snizatch up real good yo .,.. unowutimsayn!