DREAM (TDK)

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didnt even know there were two dreams.

neways i still like tdk better!

um yo is it totally rong to use a name over.

like i have alwayse liked the name dream and i luv all the letters but do u think it would just be rong.

Guest Hug the Retard
Originally posted by DoSeR:

i think the tdk dream had better letters.. that dream tws piece sucks

we must be looking at 2 different flix man. sucks isn't quite the word i would use. but maybe it's just me.

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

that piece aint that good its got a good fill and colors to take your mind off sorta wack letters

I kind of agree. It's got good application, but the letters are weak.

Let's not turn this into a total debate though. More pictures!

Guest chicken bone

OTHERWISE learn a little something and get your head out of your ass you moron, that guy is sooo weak compared to DREAM. hes a graffiti king, and not because he passed.. OAKLAND

i dont even use the word toy, but for lack of a better word that applies to graffiti OTHERWISE, you are a toy.

Originally posted by BizOne:

I disagree... Both are good, but I personally like Dream's work better.

Some people may have read that and thought it was a cheap joke, it was actually a mistake. I meant to say dream TDK is better.

See what lack of good sleep does!? Oh god... and here I am at 3:30am still on the computer.

Originally posted by chicken bone:

OTHERWISE learn a little something and get your head out of your ass you moron, that guy is sooo weak compared to DREAM. hes a graffiti king, and not because he passed.. OAKLAND

Or you could get your head of of your ass instead. So now nobody is allowed to like any other Dream better? It's an opinion, fuckwit.

bump for TWS Dream, and the Aussie Dream.

Guest chicken bone

pleeease come on.. if someone went up to you and said "uhuhuh well sorry to DIS ON A DEAD MAN (who happens to be either or both a friend/someone you deeply respect)".... what vibe do you get? think twice, i shouldnt have gotten all stupid but whatever

dream is ill,my friend got the mighty 4 vid an it had a tribute of dream i watched over an over it was sad,but they have some pretty ill peices that ive never seen befor,RIP dream tdk...

Archived