Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dream interpretations?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by zodiddly, Oct 10, 2004.

1. zodiddly

zodiddly Junior Member

the past 4 nights ive had dreams about people that were close to me that are dead now. last night was about a very dear lifelong friend and the 3 nights before that i dreamt of my mother. if any of you know anything about interpreting dreams...what does this mean? the wierdest one was a couple nights ago i dreamt that people had been lying to me about my mom. She has been gone for a year and a half and in my dream she wasnt dead at all. my family kept her from me all this time. this morning when i woke up it took me a couple minutes before i realized that my friend wasnt going to call me today. it was really creepy and i want to know what it means!? i appreciate your feedback

2. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

It means you are eating too late at night! Dont eat before you sleep. I dont believe in dream interpretation, dreams are just shitty sci-fi flicks most of the time. They happen because your brain get overloaded with imagery and thought. Just like too much beer makes you piss

3. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

exactly. dreams are your brains way of getting rid of "trash". not to say that your homies that passed are trashy thoughts, but just like your dendrites and axoms grow and shrink and replace as new info is absorbed and turned into "permanent info", your memories are doing the same thing by dreaming.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. zodiddly

zodiddly Junior Member

when will you post a pretty little kr4 picture. i wait for the day. i pee myself just thinking of it

my car is parked right outside my house

6. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Was the crab wearing loafers?

ahhh, the loafter emphasize the gay.

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i have a book called 10,000 dreams interpreted

so i looked under 'death' and it says

"to dream of seeing any of youre people dead, warns you of coming dissolution or sorrow. dissapoinments always follow dreams of this nature."

under "dead" it said

"To dream of the dead is usually of a deam of warning. if u see and talk with your father some unlucky transaction is about to be made by you. be careful how you enter contracts; enemies around you. men and women are warned to look into their reputations after thier dream.
    To see your mother, warns you to control your inclination to cultivate morbidness and ill toward your fellow creatures. a brother, or other relative or friend, denotes that you may be calledon for charity or aid within a short time.
    To dream of seeing the dead, living and happy, signifies that you are leting wrong influences into your life, wich will bring material loss if not correctedby the assumption of your own will power.
    To dream you are conversing with a dead relative, and that relative endeavors to extract a promise from you, warns you of coming distress, unless you follow the advicegiven you. disastrous consequences could often be avered if minds could grasp the inner workings and sight of the higher or spiritual serlf. the voice of relatives is only that higher self taking form to approach more distinclty the mind that lives near the material plane. there is so little congeniality between common or material natures thast persons should depend upon their own subjectivity for true contentment and pleasure."

9. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

^that is complete fucking bullshit. please burn that book.

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

my dreams make drugs obsolete.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

showing charo from sureal life my shaved pubics?

12. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

According to what little I've learned from working with some of the doctors at my school is that the current accepted way of thinking in regards to dreams is that they are primarily a function of memory reformation and storage, and the expression of repressed emotions. Sit down and think about how you feel about these people; are there unresolved emotions? If there's still issues you need to work through, I would encourage you to write it out in a private journal or something.

13. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

exactly. dreams are your brains way of getting rid of "trash". not to say that your homies that passed are trashy thoughts, but just like your dendrites and axoms grow and shrink and replace as new info is absorbed and turned into "permanent info", your memories are doing the same thing by dreaming.
    [post=3661467]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I think you need to brush up on your psychology.

14. zodiddly

zodiddly Junior Member

i appreciate it. its nice to get a reply from someone who knows what they're talking about

15. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

It means YOU are going to die. A TERRIBLE. AND SLOW. death.

Also, dont take too many pills before you go to sleep either.
    I had a dream I ran over my brothers friend...or my friends brother, and dragged him for several blocks.