dream i had just now (iwearpinkshirts content)

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

i was on a mission to paint some truck trialers in a freight yard (a re-occurning fr8yard) i go into the yard by going through someones back yard and sneaking through some bushes. when inside i was scoping it out between 2 cars wher i was seen and chased out by the owner of the yard and some other people. i ran home and poured a shot of southern comfort and took it 'to go' for my walk back out to the fr8 yard where i had left my truck (remember i walked there..?) so i get back to the dudes backyard, but now theres some hores stables blocking the hole in the bushes that i usually go through. i dont know what to do at this point cus i cant get in the fr8 yard. i turn around and theres this freaky ass homeless dude running at me, its the owner of the house and he doesnt like me in his yard. so we get talking and i smooth it out and i take the shot (finally) and have a little left in he cup and i pour the rest of it in his beer. we go into his house and HERE COMES THE WEIRD PART iwearpinkshits was there changing the brick above the sink in the kitchen for a home improvement show hosted by joan london. when he was done he was reading posts and looking at flicks in the bench telepathicly by holding the hands of the homeless home owner person. he had his eyes closed while he was looking at the flicks making comments out loud like "nice king 157.."

then i woke up. i shit you not that dream just happened.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i had a weird graffiti inspired dream a couple of nights ago too...

for some reason my friends and i were hanging out at a quick shop by some tracks, anyway i lose my camera, find it, go to the yard and it goes from night to day, but i can still plainly see all the pieces on the cars as if they are glowing...every damn car in the yard is pieced and i go to start catching flix, but its like frogger with units going back and forth and workers running around. i go to get at least a couple flix and i realize my camera was gone again...i woke up.

...?...thats some fucked up shit dood!...i luv vivid dreamin'...wish i could do it all the tyme...kant wait to hear what pink has got to say...r

...ps...

..nice that in all the chaos, ya didnt spill the shot of SoCo, i respect a man that can hold his booze, and good lookin out sharin' with the 'homeless home owner' guy!-hahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit thats the funniest shit ever. I seriously was like what the fuck. Joan London?! haha thats insane that you hate me so much that you dream about me. Good lord. hhahahahaa the only time i ever had dreams about people on this board were when i dreamed i had sex with secret. but that was wayyyy back in the day when me and her talked on the phone all night. Damn crazy 12oz taking over dreams.

You wierdo beardo.

oh shit!!when you say reoccuring yard...i get the same shit!im always in this huge area with bombs every where...even on dirt!people walkin around me like im seeing others dreaming watching me dream..they dont know what to think of walkin around watchin people bomb in thier sleep..i think that while we dream we travel to some other place and those people are real...dreamin just like i am..i have had others take me to bomb spots in the dream world showing me who's up..i meet alot of peeps..its cool ..i have had sooo many non realistic matrix bombing sessions.....those are some of my favorite dreams...

graf dreams are my favorite..

i had one where i was walking down a city street, everything was colored weird in sepia tones, there were (HUGE) sakura markers growing in flowerboxes off of vines i picked a few..they were the size of paint cans..incredible..

Archived