dream analysis..

Jimmy Jump

ive been having a reoccuring dream where i'll be doing a relatively routine task and out of the blue, my wrists will start sprayin blood like a punctured hose. i'll try to conceal them but i end up being covered head to toe in blood dripping it all over the place. but nobody notices it in the dream. its been goin on for a while now, off and on for maybe 1 or 2 months. specifics are hard to come by. so what do you think??

and why the fuck is itunes takin so goddam long to transfer my cd..:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In think your dream is a symbol of your deep feelings of inadequacy... these feelings most likely come from the fact that your name is just Jimmy Jump and not Jimmy Jumpoff.. A quick re-registration and you'll be snoozing with the best of em ..

ive been having some fucked up dreams for the past year or so, mainly of being chased by zombies, i have them at least a few times a week. i had one last night that i was in bus trying to get away from zombies and they were climbing onto the bus to try and get me and the roof started collapsing and i realised that it was made of cardboard, i was trying to hold the roof together. but it kept tearing and falling apart, then i woke up.

analysis anyone?

BLood from a wound means : to cleanse yourself of old diseased hatred.

BLeeding means : malicious reports will cause others to disert you.

Flowing onto the floor: Friends are sapping your motivation.

spitting blood: have disregarded the manners you were raised with .

maybe this one here. : Seeing yourself bleed: (since nobody else sees you bleed) : your emotional wounds have not healed.

damn homey.

that's fucked.

listen to some judas priest....feel the religion.

Originally posted by krs702

never had dreams reoccur

yeah, shit seems weird and its been buggin me for a bit. but whatever my cd is transferred and my ipod is updated..

*181..those interpretations of bleeding/blood are interesting..*

I have re-occuring dreams that involve being chased by the police, oddly I always escape by flying away only to somehow end up in the middle of some large, large body of water. I have these dreams probably once or twice a month and they almost always follow the same format. At a part, cops arrive, I have warrants, I run, there's a huge chase, I barely escape and then I'm left in the middle of nowhere.

Experts?

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I have re-occuring dreams that involve being chased by the police, oddly I always escape by flying away only to somehow end up in the middle of some large, large body of water. I have these dreams probably once or twice a month and they almost always follow the same format. At a part, cops arrive, I have warrants, I run, there's a huge chase, I barely escape and then I'm left in the middle of nowhere.

Experts?

im no expert but...

Police chasing/trailing you,: Your offense will not disappear without an appology.

Escaping : making progress with deep rooted pschological problems.

on the water tip, If you wake up after going into it. : your entire life will be runed by your marriage partner.

well is the water cold? hot? something?

yea, i dont have dreams, i have sleep paralysis, i have knightmares when i am awake.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

on the water tip, If you wake up after going into it. : your entire life will be runed by your marriage partner.

well is the water cold? hot? something?

yea, i dont have dreams, i have sleep paralysis, i have knightmares when i am awake.

Odd how on-point you are so far.

About the water, it's usually just really vast and calm. No temperature, usually in a canyon-ish setting. Typically I'm on a boat/ floating above the water but never in it.

I need to seriously document my dreams..I don;t think a night passes where I'm not finding myself being chased by police or getting into a fight. I can only imagine that something bad is going to happen, but not a clue as to what. I think maybe if I write t down in the morning my chances are better of catching it mid-point and being able to change it..

Wishful thinking or Future telling?? Whatever, if it saves me from going back to jail or getting beat down I'll worship it.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Odd how on-point you are so far.

About the water, it's usually just really vast and calm. No temperature, usually in a canyon-ish setting. Typically I'm on a boat/ floating above the water but never in it.

hmm, on a boat floating, might mean: difficulties ahead due to your lack of purpose, so...aquire one.

something that goes hand in hand with the other water one how you said you were in a boat : a happy marriage will take place despite disorganization.

WHY WRITE: lets see you have to jump over a bridge, drive over a bridge. this might mean: present plans should be abandoned.

Here do this one:

There is a crazy 28 days later disease going around and people are zombied out, but not killing eachother just real sick. So I'm at my house holed up with an ex girlfriend. And all of a sudden a close family member shows up with like his hair falling out. So girl is like don't let him in, but I'm like fuck that if I get sick I get sick, so I let him in and give him food and water and all that and then we leave...

thats all I remember, it recured for a while but has since stopped.

Police walked in for Jimmy Jazz...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

181 if it's not any trouble. I recently had a dream where my mother force fed me a suicide pill, and through out the whole dream i was constantly reminded of how much more time until the pill kicks in.

lets see, a pill, taking it : minor aggrivation before emotional healing. i could tell you more about it if you went into more detail, but that's all thus far.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

181 if it's not any trouble. I recently had a dream where my mother force fed me a suicide pill, and through out the whole dream i was constantly reminded of how much more time until the pill kicks in.

The obvious thing to say is that you probably have some unsettled ish with your mother. Like you feel like you've dissapointed her or something like that. But I know nothing about deciphering dreams . So maybe 181 will say something completely different...

*edit slow postin ..

well during the dream I was laying in my bed, with my mother next to my bed, telling me to take this pill and I would then be dead in 2 hours. She also mentioned something about doing something to my body, so no one would desecrate it. All throughout the dream I was jsut walking around streets in my neighborhood, but went into houses that do not exsist on these streets and knowing people that live in these hosue that don't actually live there and the seeing these people that I knew, and they all kept saying "only 1 more hour until you die." "Only 45 minutes until you die" and so on and so forth.

Originally posted by Milton

Here do this one:

There is a crazy 28 days later disease going around and people are zombied out, but not killing eachother just real sick. So I'm at my house holed up with an ex girlfriend. And all of a sudden a close family member shows up with like his hair falling out. So girl is like don't let him in, but I'm like fuck that if I get sick I get sick, so I let him in and give him food and water and all that and then we leave...

thats all I remember, it recured for a while but has since stopped.

Police walked in for Jimmy Jazz...

Making me work i see, this ones has various things intertwined. theres the disease, and it's like 28 days later which is an epedemic : transform your mental obsession with materialism into spirtiualism.

The Hair falling out , : loss of friendship will sovle some annoying problems, also because he is your relative this might mean : Approach them for amends not with anxious care. also again on the relative tip since ou were worried about him and y ou let him in : struggles with others overabundand self esteem.

yep. i wish i could dream .

Originally posted by SilentBob

The obvious thing to say is that you probably have some unsettled ish with your mother. Like you feel like you've dissapointed her or something like that. But I know nothing about deciphering dreams . So maybe 181 will say something completely different...

*edit slow postin ..

that sounds about right

I have a reoccurring dream where I'm shooting someone with a small caliber pistol, and they don't die right away, and as I start to walk away I worry about them still being alive and suffering, so I go back and shoot them in the head a bunch of times. And I always have a vivid memory of when the bullet enters and the wounds they make.

And a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was fucking that Brenda girl from Six feet under on HBO, but she only had one leg. I kept telling her to put on different prosthetic legs to figure out which one I liked more. Finally in the end I just told her it was fine if she didn't wear the prosthetic at all.

http://crazy4cinema.com/Actress/imgs/griffiths.jpg'>

Archived