Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dream analysis..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jimmy Jump, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

ive been having a reoccuring dream where i'll be doing a relatively routine task and out of the blue, my wrists will start sprayin blood like a punctured hose. i'll try to conceal them but i end up being covered head to toe in blood dripping it all over the place. but nobody notices it in the dream. its been goin on for a while now, off and on for maybe 1 or 2 months. specifics are hard to come by. so what do you think??
    and why the fuck is itunes takin so goddam long to transfer my cd..:mad:

2. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

cant hide identity?

thats an odd dream, but its even more strange how you keep dreaming it

never had dreams reoccur

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

that dream signifies your inner fag's influence in your actions.

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

It seems like it could be that maybe in your subconscious you think that people don't care. But I'm no dream expert

5. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

In think your dream is a symbol of your deep feelings of inadequacy... these feelings most likely come from the fact that your name is just Jimmy Jump and not Jimmy Jumpoff.. A quick re-registration and you'll be snoozing with the best of em ..

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

ive been having some fucked up dreams for the past year or so, mainly of being chased by zombies, i have them at least a few times a week. i had one last night that i was in bus trying to get away from zombies and they were climbing onto the bus to try and get me and the roof started collapsing and i realised that it was made of cardboard, i was trying to hold the roof together. but it kept tearing and falling apart, then i woke up.
    analysis anyone?

7. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

i used to have some scary ass dreams....but that is fucked up man, the first one...you should see somebody bout that shit- forreal

8. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

BLood from a wound means : to cleanse yourself of old diseased hatred.

BLeeding means : malicious reports will cause others to disert you.

Flowing onto the floor: Friends are sapping your motivation.

spitting blood: have disregarded the manners you were raised with .

maybe this one here. : Seeing yourself bleed: (since nobody else sees you bleed) : your emotional wounds have not healed.

damn homey.

that's fucked.

listen to some judas priest....feel the religion.

9. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

yeah, shit seems weird and its been buggin me for a bit. but whatever my cd is transferred and my ipod is updated..
    *181..those interpretations of bleeding/blood are interesting..*

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

It definitely means that you want to be pounded in the ass by a large group of oiled up young sailors while your grandma videotapes the event.

12. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I have re-occuring dreams that involve being chased by the police, oddly I always escape by flying away only to somehow end up in the middle of some large, large body of water. I have these dreams probably once or twice a month and they almost always follow the same format. At a part, cops arrive, I have warrants, I run, there's a huge chase, I barely escape and then I'm left in the middle of nowhere.

Experts?

13. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

im no expert but...

Police chasing/trailing you,: Your offense will not disappear without an appology.

Escaping : making progress with deep rooted pschological problems.

on the water tip, If you wake up after going into it. : your entire life will be runed by your marriage partner.
    well is the water cold? hot? something?

yea, i dont have dreams, i have sleep paralysis, i have knightmares when i am awake.

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Odd how on-point you are so far.

About the water, it's usually just really vast and calm. No temperature, usually in a canyon-ish setting. Typically I'm on a boat/ floating above the water but never in it.

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I need to seriously document my dreams..I don;t think a night passes where I'm not finding myself being chased by police or getting into a fight. I can only imagine that something bad is going to happen, but not a clue as to what. I think maybe if I write t down in the morning my chances are better of catching it mid-point and being able to change it..

Wishful thinking or Future telling?? Whatever, if it saves me from going back to jail or getting beat down I'll worship it.