Dre and beef

poes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple+Nov 16 2004, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Nov 16 2004, 12:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats just a bunch of fuckin crap, lloyd banks and 50, man, fuck them, i would punch them in the back of the head and run anyday....im a thug....this crap is so gay...

[/b]

why you hate them? what they do to you?

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 16 2004, 12:22 PM

i would punch them in the back of the head and run anyday... > :chicken:

The 2nd Annual VIBE music awards were marred by violence according to sources at Santa Monica Municipal Airport in Los Angeles, a fracas that resulted in a temporary stoppage of the event.

While the details are vague, Dr. Dre was slated to receive the Vibe Legend Award for his achievements and contributions to Hip-Hop over the course of his life. Listen to Suge Knights comments on Dre's award.

A source at the event told AllHipHop.com, “All hell broke loose tonight and a melee ensued involving Quincy Jones, Snoop, Dr. Dre, Suge Knight and G Unit. Someone sucker punched Dr. Dre while Snoop and Quincy were about to present him with a special award. All hell broke loose. Celebrities were running for cover.”

Initial reports suggested that either Knight or a member of G-Unit was stabbed, but apparently neither is correct. Listen to Suge Knights response about being involved in the stabbing incident.

A representative for the Vibe Awards called the matter a "disruption" that didn't prevent the show from finishing.

The show was temporarily halted, but eventually resumed. More details will be unveiled as they are available.

The show is expected to be televised on Tuesday Nov. 16.

STATEMENT 1: RUMORS ABOUT GAME NOT TRUE

Despite all the rumors The Game was not attacked @ the Vibe awards and if he was Santa Monica police would have had to leave and call the national guard, because The Blackwallstreet would have beat the shit outta every nigga in our way til we had full control of the situation. So to sum it up Game nor no member of BWS had any altercation @ the Vibe awards last nite in Santa Monica.

"I'm not sure BWS and The Game was our only concern we protect our own and u can quote me on this that if any1 eva think of attempting to harm Game or any member of TheBlackwallstreet it will b like goin over to iraq their we b no talking just str8 gun play. (G-Ride / TheBlackWallStreet).

Be on da look out for a statement from Aftermath, too.

» Discuss This Topic

DR. DRE ATTACKED ON VIBE AWARDS

A fight broke out near the stage at the Vibe awards ceremony as rapper Snoop Dogg and producer Quincy Jones were preparing to honor Dr. Dre., and one person was stabbed, authorities and witnesses said.

Dozens of people sitting near the stage Monday inside a hangar at the Santa Monica Municipal Airport began shoving each other as the show wound down about 7:30 p.m., a photographer who covered the event for The Associated Press said. News video showed chairs being thrown, punches flying, people chasing one another and some being restrained.

It was unclear if the stabbing preceded or followed the fight. The victim, a 26-year-old man, was taken to a hospital and was listed in stable condition. No arrests were made. Witness Frank Williams told KCAL-TV that Dr. Dre was involved in the brawl. "I saw Dr. Dre fighting somebody," Williams said. "I don't know if he was fighting back. But there was a guy taken out basically bloodied."

Dr. Dre, who was scheduled to receive a Vibe Legend Award for his lifetime contributions to hip-hop, had not come on stage yet when the fight erupted. Jones and Snoop Dogg stood on stage without saying anything.

"It's really important that we don't take a negative incident like this and do away with the awards," Suge Knight told reporters. (Reuters)

Aftermath Music is trying to get a statement from the label.

The Game performs during the taping of the Vibe Awards in Santa Monica, California November 15, 2004. The awards are presented to outstanding performers in urban music.

capt.cacp10111160456.vibe_awards_cacp101.jpg

r3450672990.jpg

Fight Breaks Out At Vibe Awards; Person Stabbed

By BET.com Staff

A person was stabbed when a melee erupted during Monday night's Vibe Awards ceremony in Santa Monica, Calif., just as Snoop Dogg and Quincy Jones were about to honor Dr. Dre.

TV cameras captured a wild fight with chairs and fists flying, and security personnel attempting to bring a bad situation under control near the stage area of the hangar where the event took place.

61b2eccc-22d7-0775-f4d9-e0b89c311141-vibeawards.jpg

Originally posted by STYLEISKING@Nov 16 2004, 03:46 PM

"I'm not sure BWS and The Game was our only concern we protect our own and u can quote me on this that if any1 eva think of attempting to harm Game or any member of TheBlackwallstreet it will b like goin over to iraq their we b no talking just str8 gun play. (G-Ride / TheBlackWallStreet).

amazing...

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 16 2004, 03:35 PM

why you hate them? what they do to you?

They gangbanged his lilly white girlfriend in the change room in high school, than stuffed him in a locker. that's what it seems like, anyway. haha

yeah, he hit the nail on the head.....i jus think they are a bunch of fronting retards, who dont do half of the shit they say they do, but whatever i gues....

Originally posted by WatcherSB@Nov 16 2004, 08:59 PM

from the video I saw a guy throw a chair at a security or someone behind the security.

then what looked like a group of guys try to punch, kick a guy while a security guard is like the shield taking the hits

on his back....

i guess that little dude being covered by the huge one is the one who hit dre.

doesnt look too thugged to me.

50 cents pretty big. he shoulda been woopin some ass

i was out there yesterday when they filmed it. i park my car out there at the Santa Monica airport near where i go to college. i was thinking to myself who the fuck would host a big-time awards-ceremony in a dilapidated aircraft hangar. paint peeling on the outside and everything. at least do it at the Kodak Theatre or the Shrine Auditorium like normal big-time establishments do.

as far as the dr. dre incident -- sounds like another jealous hater. it'd be interesting if they found out the guy that sucker-punched Dre was ordered to do so by Suge and his crew. big boy on power 106 was asking why in Hip Hop we can't just have an awards celebrate like everybody else. you don't hear about shit at the Country Music Awards about Tim McGraw bumrushing Garth Brooks.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Nov 16 2004, 12:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Nov 16 2004, 12:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, he hit the nail on the head.....i jus think they are a bunch of fronting retards, who dont do half of the shit they say they do, but whatever i gues....

[/b]

^

Originally posted by Carl Winslow.@Nov 16 2004, 02:31 PM

sounds like another jealous hater

Originally posted by FreightHunter241*@Nov 16 2004, 02:05 PM

man,i think fiddy still smokes rocks..he aint hard knock,hes hard rock.Queens bridge homie!!

^<!--QuoteBegin-Carl Winslow.@Nov 16 2004, 02:31 PM

sounds like another jealous hater

okay, can someone send me the godamn video of this or do i have to destroy my fucking computer. it keeps telling me i need the fucking plug-in, but ive down loaded and installed it a few times, and everytime i install it tells me to restart. so i do, then i go back to see the video, and it tells me i need the plug-in, FUCK. anyone wanna send it to me?