Dr. Dazzle and his friend beat the shit out of some asshole.....

Dr. Dazzle

So last night my friend and I are downtown on our way to see Downway, Deville, and Midpoint. We decide to find a secluded place to sit down so that we can finish off our 40's and smoke a few bowls. We're behind this building, pretty much out of sight, not hurting anyone. Anyway about 10 minutes later this dorky 30 year old fag with glasses and a beard stops and looks over at us. He starts asking us if we're waiting for someone, we say no. He says he works there and we better leave or he'll call the cops. That's when my friend starts mouthing him off. I just sit back and laugh coz it was pretty funny. The guy heads back to his car, him and my friend still yelling. My friend yells something to him, as a parting shot, thinking he'd just drive away. Well instead, he took offense to whatever was said, and comes walking back, calling us pussies and egging us to fight him. It was a pretty funny spectacle, so we start laughing at him, telling him to fuck off. He starts pushing my friend, who pushes him back, etc. More words are exchanged when this guy grabs my friend and slams him against the wall. This is where it starts to get serious.....

Now my friend and I are far from violent people. We are your typical skater/stoners, we don't give a fuck, mind our business and avoid confrontation. I've never been in a fight, a few scuffles in the past but nothing serious. So anyway, this guy has my friend up against the wall, right about to punch him. I'm standing up at this point, behind the guy, and my first and only instinct is to smash my bottle over is head. I do. He turns around, cut and kinda confused, and I just clock him. Bam, right in the face. It was all I could think to do. He stumbles back, where my friend also starts punching him in the face. Then the adrenaline and the anger towards this fuckhole kick in, and we just lose it. We start punching him, kicking him, stomping him, everything, just pounding the shit out of him. It was intense.

When we finally stopped and got off him he was covered in blood and unconscious. We threw the remaining 40 bottle through his car windshield and smashed off his side mirrors. Then ran like fuck.

Like I said, I'm not a violent person. But this guy really pissed me off. We weren't harming anyone, doing nothing, and he starts shit with us. I hate people like him, where fighting is the only way to solve something. Well that fucker got what he deserved, and I don't feel any remorse. Ha ha ha.

Anyone else ever had to deal with shit like this??

Oh yeah and the show was fucking awesome......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

same thing(well some what)happen to me....one time me and a couple friends were paintin then some 30-35 year old came out of no were and starts bitchin at us says his goin to the cops...//....then my friends goes up to him and acts clam says were sorry and we will never do it again...(i was confesed)...then the guy says we sould still go to the cops????..then my friend walks away then ran back and smash him wit a can and starts beating him down after a while he was out so my friend says finsh that shit up(the painting)...werid night,........

heh he was just doing his job. i hate those fuckers too. probably somebodys father. i wouldnt be suprised if he was married. none the less you left him totally fucked up by 1, smashing a thick ass 40 bottle of malt liquer over his head, and two cheap shotting the fuck outta him. now ive knocked out a few people in my day, and im only 20 so i wouldt doubt i'd have to knock out a few more, but that shit right there.... yea well, dont think their all gonna end like that rocky.

Dude, hopefully I will never be put in a situation like that again, therefore A) Not having to do that again or B) Getting the shit kicked out of me. But I really couldn't care less about who he was. Father, husband, brother, son, whatever. All I know is he was some asshole who didn't mind his own business and payed the price for fucking with a bunch of drunk teenagers.

Guest got tha feva

He'll be fine I'm sure, and I know you don't give a fuck, but doesn't leaving someone bleeding and unconcious worry you? He could die from a blood clot to his brain, or wake up completely disoriented from a concussion and stumble into massive traffic. I guess that's probably the last thing you want to think about, but if I were you I'd be wondering what happened to the old guy right about now.

Good thing I'm not.

Prude

Originally posted by got tha feva

but doesn't leaving someone bleeding and unconcious worry you?

Doesn't leaving a 40 with your finger prints on it worry you?

I mean if I was gonna beat some pathetic fuck bloody I sure as hell wouldn't be throwin' a forty with my prints through his windshield...especially since you don't know what happened to him...what if he dies...that shit's evidence....I hope you wiped the bottle.:eek:

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

Doesn't leaving a 40 with your finger prints on it worry you?

I mean if I was gonna beat some pathetic fuck bloody I sure as hell wouldn't be throwin' a forty with my prints through his windshield...especially since you don't know what happened to him...what if he dies...that shit's evidence....I hope you wiped the bottle.:eek:

That's the kind of thing that would have me waking up in the morning with a knot in my stomach.

ehhh im all for you know, standing your ground. me and my friends look out for eachother the same way you do. theres been a few times i've gotten into beef with someone and before i can turn around to see whos talkin shit, i couldnt because my boys were swarmin the fuck outta them. but, shit like that gets you into trouble. even though im pretty much stuck bangin out with whoever, for whatever, as long as its for me or my boys, theres pretty much nothing i can do about that besides not be friends with em, an thats not happen. but you'd be suprised to see how quick a fight can go from, obstruction of peace, to assault and battery, to assault with a weapon, to man slaughter. im just telling you shit happens, and what goes around comes around. believe me. i cant say im better than you. my friends are dirt bags, atleast a few of em, ones in jail for knocking out a 65 year old cab driver because he didn't have the correct change for my "drunk" friend. welp, its been 2, and after another 3 long years, hell be out, and i bet he wont "assault a senior citizen" ever again, funny thing is, the dude looked young. about 50.

yea well like i said 'fore i go rambling on, smarten up... thats all, you'd be stupid to not think twice about this shit.

one 1 hand im distressed that you beat a man bloddy and your pumped about it.........but on the other hand all he had to do is walk away and he woulda been fine..........im not saying he deserved it , quite the contrary , but he shoulda used more caution..........

That sounds fucked up - and you shouldn't be bragging about almost killing someone over some bullshit drunkenness.

And it sounds like the shit talking went both ways. You'd better hope he didn't really work where he said he did, and that he's not seriously hurt or killed. Fighting to save yourself is one thing, but when it goes from that to beating someone after they are already rendered helpless or defenseless - much less unconscious - that's not only stupid, but incredibly cruel even if the guy had it coming for instigating it. You'd better bet on this following you for a while...

...not fucking cool.

You people make it out like I'm some monster who goes around smashing bottles over people's heads. This was the first time anything like this has ever happened. And I'm not proud of this shit. We sprinted like 10 fucking blocks, when we stopped we were both shaking and couldn't believe what just happened. But fuck, the guy was just being a fucking asshole. I hit him right as he was pulling back to smash my friend in the face. He was wearing his glasses that night, too. Sorry if I don't want to see my friends get their faces mashed in. He knew there were two of us, what did he expct to happen? And if someone smashed you over the head with a bottle, most of you would fight back. I'm no fucking fighter, I'd have got my ass kicked so I hit him before he had the chance to hit me. And as for if this guy died, we didn't beat him THAT bad. Dude was just really beat up and dazed. But I still don't feel bad about it. He deserved everything he got trying to be a tough guy.

Oh, and uh........when you throw a GLASS bottle through a GLASS window, they both tend to smash. If they can get figerprints from that then I'll gladly let them catch me.

Whatever.....

BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Although the guy WAS stupid for trying to fight you, I still can't help but think you guys were dicks for not leaving when he asked you to. If he does work there, then it is his duty to keep strangers off the property, and you guys should've gotten up and left. Instead, you yell crap at him, inciting him to fight, and eventually kicking the poor guy's ass. You're lucky the guy wasn't smart enough to just leave and call the cops.

People, if you're gonna drink, please try to not be such dicks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by T.T Boy

adults generally wont call the cops, theyve lost enough pride over being beaten by two kids theyll just go home.

i doubt hell play the tough guy again tho.

so true.....

Mammero's right, we should have left when he said. But he didn't ask, he TOLD us to leave. He just had that whole "prickness" air around him. If he'd have been nice and polite then yeah, we would have left, but instead....well, you know the rest

Originally posted by got tha feva

He'll be fine I'm sure, and I know you don't give a fuck, but doesn't leaving someone bleeding and unconcious worry you? He could die from a blood clot to his brain, or wake up completely disoriented from a concussion and stumble into massive traffic. I guess that's probably the last thing you want to think about, but if I were you I'd be wondering what happened to the old guy right about now.

Good thing I'm not.

Prude

thats exactly what i was thinking. i wouldn't be able to sleep unless i knew the guy was alright. he deserved to get knocked a few times, but you had to smash his windshield? i've also known a few people who were beaten so hard, they're literally dumb-to-slightly-retarded for the rest of their life from one beating. i guess i'm too soft hearted, but i'd feel bad.

Originally posted by regulator

BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!BEWARE OF DRUNK TEENAGERS!!!!!

i know what your talkin about some drunk guy beefed on us then we thought everything was ok then he comes back with like 15-20 car loads of people(we didnt do a fucking thing)..we didnt really get beat so it was alright but what the fuck..........if i see the guy again iam going phone my friends dumb fuck i dont wanna do it but he desreves it......///...........

Dr. dazzle really this thing will haunt you when you get older, couldent you of just kinds messed him up then left him alone, instead of totally fucking him over and then fuck up his car. I would probably kill myself if i had left the guy cause i would live my life in fear that i killed some dude, who didnt deserved to be killed, just fucked up.

Jesus fucking christ... what is this ? The tree huggers foundation or something ?

I mean shit, Dazle and his friend had a fight with some dude who took exception to them having a good time and not harming anybody. This fool would have gladly done the same thing to Dazle and friend given half the chance but y'all make out like he tapped some guy on the shoulder and clocked him. Blah blah, what if he had a blood clot, what if he stumbles out into traffic ? what if he chokes on a piece of pudding snack the next day ? what if a stray 2000 pd nuclear weapon lands on his head ? .. well what if the guy socked Dazle's friend and HE fell back and hit his head and died ?

Goddamn you people must have boring lives because you're always weighing up the consequences and then the consequences of those consequences before you actually go out and do something..

Good lookin out DDazle.. you wasted that fool before he could knock your boy out.

eat it..

Archived