Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dr. Dazzle and his friend beat the shit out of some asshole.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

So last night my friend and I are downtown on our way to see Downway, Deville, and Midpoint. We decide to find a secluded place to sit down so that we can finish off our 40's and smoke a few bowls. We're behind this building, pretty much out of sight, not hurting anyone. Anyway about 10 minutes later this dorky 30 year old fag with glasses and a beard stops and looks over at us. He starts asking us if we're waiting for someone, we say no. He says he works there and we better leave or he'll call the cops. That's when my friend starts mouthing him off. I just sit back and laugh coz it was pretty funny. The guy heads back to his car, him and my friend still yelling. My friend yells something to him, as a parting shot, thinking he'd just drive away. Well instead, he took offense to whatever was said, and comes walking back, calling us pussies and egging us to fight him. It was a pretty funny spectacle, so we start laughing at him, telling him to fuck off. He starts pushing my friend, who pushes him back, etc. More words are exchanged when this guy grabs my friend and slams him against the wall. This is where it starts to get serious.....

Now my friend and I are far from violent people. We are your typical skater/stoners, we don't give a fuck, mind our business and avoid confrontation. I've never been in a fight, a few scuffles in the past but nothing serious. So anyway, this guy has my friend up against the wall, right about to punch him. I'm standing up at this point, behind the guy, and my first and only instinct is to smash my bottle over is head. I do. He turns around, cut and kinda confused, and I just clock him. Bam, right in the face. It was all I could think to do. He stumbles back, where my friend also starts punching him in the face. Then the adrenaline and the anger towards this fuckhole kick in, and we just lose it. We start punching him, kicking him, stomping him, everything, just pounding the shit out of him. It was intense.

When we finally stopped and got off him he was covered in blood and unconscious. We threw the remaining 40 bottle through his car windshield and smashed off his side mirrors. Then ran like fuck.

Like I said, I'm not a violent person. But this guy really pissed me off. We weren't harming anyone, doing nothing, and he starts shit with us. I hate people like him, where fighting is the only way to solve something. Well that fucker got what he deserved, and I don't feel any remorse. Ha ha ha.

Anyone else ever had to deal with shit like this??

Oh yeah and the show was fucking awesome......

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Taught that motherfucka a lesson.:eek: :dazed: :beat: :loopy: :heated:

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dazzle............. was it really worth it?

yeah i know it was, youre just lucky he wasnt packing OMP. or both of you would have been fucked up.

but funy story none the less.

ahahahah

4. Dr. Dazzle

man this was the first ever time i've beaten someone savagely..... it was incredible. Even if a little unfair on his part. Whatever. Fucker....

what's OMP?

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

6. Dr. Dazzle

7. intercept

intercept Senior Member

same thing(well some what)happen to me....one time me and a couple friends were paintin then some 30-35 year old came out of no were and starts bitchin at us says his goin to the cops...//....then my friends goes up to him and acts clam says were sorry and we will never do it again...(i was confesed)...then the guy says we sould still go to the cops????..then my friend walks away then ran back and smash him wit a can and starts beating him down after a while he was out so my friend says finsh that shit up(the painting)...werid night,........

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

heh he was just doing his job. i hate those fuckers too. probably somebodys father. i wouldnt be suprised if he was married. none the less you left him totally fucked up by 1, smashing a thick ass 40 bottle of malt liquer over his head, and two cheap shotting the fuck outta him. now ive knocked out a few people in my day, and im only 20 so i wouldt doubt i'd have to knock out a few more, but that shit right there.... yea well, dont think their all gonna end like that rocky.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dude, hopefully I will never be put in a situation like that again, therefore A) Not having to do that again or B) Getting the shit kicked out of me. But I really couldn't care less about who he was. Father, husband, brother, son, whatever. All I know is he was some asshole who didn't mind his own business and payed the price for fucking with a bunch of drunk teenagers.

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

fuck'em. if he didn't run his mouth he wouldnt've need stitches.

11. HAL

HAL Guest

Exactly. I bet he's not going to be a tough guy to some kids again.

12. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

He'll be fine I'm sure, and I know you don't give a fuck, but doesn't leaving someone bleeding and unconcious worry you? He could die from a blood clot to his brain, or wake up completely disoriented from a concussion and stumble into massive traffic. I guess that's probably the last thing you want to think about, but if I were you I'd be wondering what happened to the old guy right about now.

Good thing I'm not.

Prude

13. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

Doesn't leaving a 40 with your finger prints on it worry you?
    I mean if I was gonna beat some pathetic fuck bloody I sure as hell wouldn't be throwin' a forty with my prints through his windshield...especially since you don't know what happened to him...what if he dies...that shit's evidence....I hope you wiped the bottle.:eek:

14. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i'm all up for a good beatdown every now and then, but thats the question isn't it...
    did he wake up? hopefully for your sake he did..

15. fr8orade.homestead.com

fr8orade.homestead.com Member

That's the kind of thing that would have me waking up in the morning with a knot in my stomach.