DPC"S BEACH OUTING(elbarto style)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well hot damn... fun times...

question: does living on one of the smaller islands get really boring? i imagine i'd want to shoot myself before too long...

we live on oahu which pretty much has everything, sure its not a big city but its far from boring, the other islands are more nature over here we have all the works

Guest uncle-boy

muahahahahah,

that guy with the sticker in his mouth is one ugly fuckah!

i realized today, dat i love da beach.:cool:

^^^ that s the beach called keikis its behind houses but were able to drink sllep and make fires there not really a day spot for gurlies we were just swimming there and hitting in golf balls after we woke up, then we head to waimea where da ladies at. for those who keep up on the skating world if you know sean payne he lives right on that beach, hekills at sandsliding.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by swif1

why is the beach dead?

well it's not really dead, it's just secluded.

it's my favorite bech on the island for just kickin it and camping.

the view is beautiful, especially at night cause the stars are so visible.

and in the mornings the sunrise is unbeleiveable.

its way funner caming out their cause its not crowded and all dirty, it would be funny to see someone camping at waikiki beach that isnt a bum.

well anyways its just a nice chill beach, and as barto said, after hitting golf balls in the morining we migrated to a much buisier beach. which had choke (*plety) chicas.:eek: and barto would a got way moe pics but we forgot the camera in the car. buit seeing all the chicks kinda sucks for me casue i'm fat, and i miss my girlfrined.:( .....

....hahahahah:cool: it was super de duper fun anyway.

Guest HESHIANDET

damn, i really need to get back to hawaii. if i was there i'd be getting #'s and kisisng them girlies, not taking their pictures. (well, after i got a tan and dropped about 15 pounds from my gut..)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

why the sad eye, chicken pie?

the DPC left me hanging and fending for myself that night. ;)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

the DPC left me hanging and fending for myself that night. ;)

jigga please.

you know you could of come if you wanted.:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by el barto

rockclimbing

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/590EF32F-71EC-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

we smoked this guy out over there one time....he was pretty cool,but he decided to go up the hill which was kinda suspicious...so we burried our weed and wallets...

later while jumpin off the rock my homie spotted this guy sneakin back to our spot.."over there"

me and my other homie didnt believe him,but he jumped off and started runnin back to the spot..

he started yellin at the "rock/cave" come on out!i see yah!....on my run up i found a broken part of a broomstick...so my friend was gettin pretty pissed cause we didnt believe him...so he picks up this HUGE ?60-80 lb? slab of rock..stood on this other rock and threw it at him...all of a sudden i see this guy getting crushed...this pissed me off badly...

all i could say is, "oooooh!its a fuckin robber!"I was pretty happy about it...he came up beggin us to let him go..i started questioning his motives and he came up with some bullshit story,so i threw a rock at him..i told him how i was gonna stab him and leave him there,badly beaten,so i gripped on my broken stick and i was about to attack him,but my homie just said let him go...we told him to beat it...stupid haole..:lol:

but then these samoans came..from what i vibed off of..that haole boy was doing these samoans the dirty work...they saw how pissed we were and just asked us for a smoke instead.like we deserved at least that much "resect"...while driving out of the parkin lot..we saw the bitch boy getting luaghed at by the sol'es that approached us...

main thing we remember about that day that always keeps us crackin up.."the look on his face when i smiled and,,,,"ooooh!its a fuckin robber!"

he was scared shitless....i'll tell you that.he got caught doing a bad thing...

"bury your valuables and bud at the beach"-the lesson

Guest willy.wonka

to left of that picture in tose rocks is where he was hiding...i bet that slab of rock is still over there too.unless.............

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

Any hawaii heads other than colour willing to put up with a squatter for the summer?

please.

:cool:

i'd be down to let you stay at my crib, but i live with my parents.:(

you should email platpie, he said hes down to let some homies crash at his pad.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

you should email platpie, he said hes down to let some homies crash at his pad.

hmm i don't know not to be picky or nothing but a riverbed doesent seem to comfortable.

;)

one of these days before I start a career i'ma half to go out there solo without the girlfriend and be a bum for a summer live on the beach under the rock willy used to bash some heads and eat spam or something. maybe get some cutie to let me freeload off her.

those pictures just look really cool and relaxing. just imagining myself there on the beach listening to some Bob and enjoying it all.

Archived