DPC presents: a weekend with El Mamerro........*fixed*

DPCizzle

we decided last min on friday to go camping out on the north shore at ke iki beach. its my fav beach cause its secluded and just plain beautiful. all we took was some blankets, beer, and mams. good times had by all.

the following night entailed a Visionaries show followed by two after hour spots. please believe it was a blastoroony

ENJOY ONER!

mams_013.jpg

the Mamerro himself, dont be fooled by his stature, he's big where it counts............the feelers

mams_010.jpg

2 in the cockpit, 1 in the chocolate

mams_011.jpg

chu-chu-chu-chu-cheeeeeeeeee-unit!!

mams_001.jpg

cruising outside while WE bought all the beer.........asshole

mams_002.jpg

look what i have made!!

mams_004.jpg

dont be afraid girl....touch him

mams_005.jpg

clackity clack clack!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha. this is definately laid back comparing to the other DPC threads but i love it... the beach is amazingly beautiful.

im so jealous of mams he got to kick it with the dpc at the beach... actually im jealous of mams altogether because he is just so bout it in that ladybug outfit.

bump :)

mam_013.jpg

always the center of attention

mam_014.jpg

booty squat!

mam_015.jpg

mam_016.jpg

mam_017.jpg

going home all buss and apparantly also possesed by satan.

mammys_001.jpg

sleepy time

Well thats about it for the mams adventure, hope you had fun homie!!

aloha from the DPC Hawaii Chapter

Ps. we should bring you out more, your a great conversation peice!! :king:

Guest Pilau Hands

how did i manage to stay away as long as i did? i can't imagine a whole year or years going at the rate you guys do.

i'm gettin' all itchy to hop a jetplane

hmmm...you know, all things said and done, I'd like to take a few words back thanks.

But seriously...cool ass thread. This thread and other threads from you have made the idea of a digital camera more and more appealing to me.

Quality photos man. I'd ask where they were taken but I'd say that violates some rules of ettiquite(sp) around here. Nontheless, attractive chicks and good times always make for good viewing.

Originally posted by Glik0

So wait... you guys go and party with a paper cut out of someone you met online... and with all those attractive girls too....

wow.

hahahaha. i'm all for this type of behavior but isn't posting 60 pictures of holding up a cardboard cutout of el mamerro next to the same person making dopey faces over and over again a little overkill? and is it mandatory to have 6 heads biggup DPC in every photo?

but hey what do i know....im just a drunk who woke up this morning with puke all over his bedroom rug, no clothes on, and a bed so soaked with my own urine that it stained even my wooden bed frame.

and when my grandmother came to check on her dearest grandchild, i apparently blamed the vomit on my dog who has been dead for five years and whose ashes rest on my mantle.

so at least i have that going for me.

bed wetterz anon.

make the fam proud til deathhhhhhhhh

Archived