Downtown Manhattan Amtrack

nawan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek: whow dude, these are awesome. nice and plentiful. are these tunnels and extension of the freedom tunnels, and about what street are they on? the facet pic with the doll reminds me of an old ewok flick. the revs-style fees journal entry is funny. anyone have more amtrak pics? i might have some in a week or so... :D

-vertoes

Guest Pilau Hands

Hey nawan, I understand what you're saying about the other photos adding an atmosphere, but one thing that's easy to forget on websites like this...graffiti is not mountain climbing. The atmosphere is for people who go out and feel it. It's cool that it exposes people who're otherwise unable to see it...but at the same time it gives a little too much environmental information to any interested parties. It's your thread and you can do what you want, but we've had cops outted on this board already...and within the last few months no less. Editing those other pics really won't cost you anything, but if you want to keep that spot safe, it might be a good idea. You may think it's nothing, but if it's nothing, then who cares bro?

Archived