downset.

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite

on downsets second album, they have a line like "now we're rockin' with fatcaps" or something to that nature. thats pretty silly. gotta be toys.

wanna hear a good graff song? Typical Cats have a song called manhatten project. its the best song about graff i've heard...

There are plenty of writers that are/were in hardcore/punk bands.

For instance.....SPAZZ!!

Silent Majority (RIP) from Schlong Island have a song called "windows-down" which incorperates graffiti and lost friendship....it's a little emo, but a great song non the less.

SIA!

------------------

Support low-budget graffiti publications!

http://image.pbase.com/u/ditd/small/158133.ditdpunklogo02.jpg'>

P.O. BOX 1030

Jeffersonville, IN

Downset, Dialated, Grouch, Living Legends, Company Flow, Mystic Journeymen, KRS-1, Black Eyed Peas, The Root, ETC., ETC.

However Limp Bikit does not write, they MEAR-ly hire other artists to do the work so they sell records. Props to MEAR/CBS for making there album at least look dope if it cant sound dope.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by phax:

Someone told me that in the booklet for 'check your people' there's a picture of a piece that the singer did... I only have their self titled CD, good stuff.

there are two pieces on that cd one is a mear one painting and one is done by skill. i know one of the dudes writes ares but im not sure if anyone else writes

Archived