Double thread.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

1. Water:

How much water you drink daily?

I think that i'm about 8 glasses per day, after i quit drinkin coke that must have gone up to 10 or so..drinking water is the first thing i do when i wake and the last before i go to sleep.

2. Girls that pee to often:

I hate that shit, i once had this girl that went to the ladies room every 15 minutes or so, whenever a nice convo came up 'she had to pee'..she was gorgeous and all but thinking that she visited the bathroom 15 times before we hit the bed made me think twice about travelling south.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

1) my mum keeps pestering me to drink more water. apparntly 8 glases a day is the way to go about clearing out your system...so props on that tesseract. personally im a coke addict...no, not that type of coke..haha...coca cola all the way. i swear itll kill me one day.

2) maybe she just had a weak bladder..

Guest beardo

im the most dehydrated mofo up in this. i never drink fluids. maybe a glass a day. probably a contributor to why i always feel like shit.

i drink about 16oz of water a day, more when i go to the gym in the morning

my sister used to have to pee all the time, my mom knew where all the bathrooms were around town because of this. i'm not sure what her bowel movement pattern is now. but i do think it's annoying when my boy, who drinks beer like water, has to pee every 5 seconds and it's "urgent" . i on the other hand could be equated to a camel, because of my slow metabolism. ok that was more info than u needed. sorry

Guest imported_El Mamerro

1. I have a bottle of Absolut Mandarin that's been lounging around the house for years. Now it's cleaned up and it's my personal water bottle... I just hang around and take swigs at it during the day, usually go through a bottle a day, which would be a liter of water. You should see the look on guests' faces when they see me nonchalantly chugging away at a bottle of vodka.

2. Yeah. That sucks.

gallon bottle of water for life...costs what you would pay for a small water and lasts much longer and gives you much more hydration.

i'm not a girl but when i take long road trips i have to take a piss like every 10 minutes for some reason. huge pain in the ass.

Guest beardo

actually now that i think about it, i do drink MAYBE 3 glasses a day. forgot that i usually have like a 12ozer at work, and something in the evening.

ive now posted twice about my water drinking habits. what is this world coming to? :D

the only time i drink water is when i have nuthin else to drink...

i use to drink like 8 pepsi's a day and i've had 2 kidney stones because of it...

now i drink iced tea...

1. it makes u piss alot so it probablly cleans out ur system fast.

2. it's good as fuck:D :king:

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You should see the look on guests' faces when they see me nonchalantly chugging away at a bottle of vodka.

heh heh heh

1. sometimes alot, sometimes a lil.

2. Maybe they drink too much water

on thedaily! I see girls drinking water often.

Archived