1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Double thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Double thread.

Discussion started by imported_Tesseract - Apr 16, 2003

1. Water:

How much water you drink daily?
    I think that i'm about 8 glasses per day, after i quit drinkin coke that must have gone up to 10 or so..drinking water is the first thing i do when i wake and the last before i go to sleep.

2. Girls that pee to often:

I hate that shit, i once had this girl that went to the ladies room every 15 minutes or so, whenever a nice convo came up 'she had to pee'..she was gorgeous and all but thinking that she visited the bathroom 15 times before we hit the bed made me think twice about travelling south.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Apr 16, 2003

a.k.a. The Watersports Thread.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Apr 16, 2003

1) my mum keeps pestering me to drink more water. apparntly 8 glases a day is the way to go about clearing out your system...so props on that tesseract. personally im a coke addict...no, not that type of coke..haha...coca cola all the way. i swear itll kill me one day.

2) maybe she just had a weak bladder..

4. yoshy

yoshy 12oz Member

yoshy - Replied Apr 16, 2003

i definitely dont drink enough water, maybe at most 4 glasses a day?

i also get kidney stones occasionally, so i am SUPPOSSED to drink
    water on the regular.

:dazed:

yoshy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Apr 16, 2003

im the most dehydrated mofo up in this. i never drink fluids. maybe a glass a day. probably a contributor to why i always feel like shit.

6. imported_Tesseract - Replied Apr 16, 2003

damn beard..do you ever have to pee?

7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Apr 16, 2003

i drink about 16oz of water a day, more when i go to the gym in the morning

my sister used to have to pee all the time, my mom knew where all the bathrooms were around town because of this. i'm not sure what her bowel movement pattern is now. but i do think it's annoying when my boy, who drinks beer like water, has to pee every 5 seconds and it's "urgent" . i on the other hand could be equated to a camel, because of my slow metabolism. ok that was more info than u needed. sorry

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Apr 16, 2003

I don't drink half as much council pop as I should do. Probably why I always get headaches in the afternoons.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 16, 2003

1. I have a bottle of Absolut Mandarin that's been lounging around the house for years. Now it's cleaned up and it's my personal water bottle... I just hang around and take swigs at it during the day, usually go through a bottle a day, which would be a liter of water. You should see the look on guests' faces when they see me nonchalantly chugging away at a bottle of vodka.

2. Yeah. That sucks.

10. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied Apr 16, 2003

gallon bottle of water for life...costs what you would pay for a small water and lasts much longer and gives you much more hydration.

i'm not a girl but when i take long road trips i have to take a piss like every 10 minutes for some reason. huge pain in the ass.

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Apr 16, 2003

actually now that i think about it, i do drink MAYBE 3 glasses a day. forgot that i usually have like a 12ozer at work, and something in the evening.

ive now posted twice about my water drinking habits. what is this world coming to? :D

12. imported_Tesseract - Replied Apr 16, 2003

haha, relax bro...its the 'double thread' after all...heh

13. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Apr 16, 2003

i really don't drink much water....but i down kool-aid like no other

tess- a girl peeing that much is a sign that she could have a bladder infection.... or even better an STD. :D

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Apr 16, 2003

you probly have an std

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Apr 16, 2003

that was so original :rolleyes: i think i might be hurt

and next time you try to burn someone make sure you spell all the words correctly

play on.

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: