Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dosoner is a homo...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Organ Donor, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

...Mr. Dibbs is a weirdo. post another smart topic damn it. you always come up with them. Has anyone read Bhagavad Gita?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ive read parts of it. and what you got against dibbs. i'll call him and have his stick his beard through your skull.

seeking/12oohobo

3. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

it was a song line that fit in with dosoners name so... but yeah i just wanted one of his smart topics. what did you think of what you read. i just read it a bit ago.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

the line goes dose one is a weerd, mr. dibbs is a HOBO. id be affraid for your life if mr. dibbs finds you buddy. he is no joke. 220 of pure bone crushing diesl. be affraid.......

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I've read parts too. Why what about it? The Tao Te Ching is a great book too.

6. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

7. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

hmm i must have been on crack and had that really wrong and backwards. oh well my mistake. if he wants to try and find some kid for being wrong on the internet let him kill me. the gita is kind of like a buddhist bible. i thought it was really good.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

AWWWW...even with a cute name like mr. dibbs...??? :eek:

9. bug

bug Guest

the bhagavad gita was good when it comes to topics like remaining humble and the pointlessness of excessive materialism, since vanity and materialism definitely don't lead to happiness. but i don't agree with it where it suggests that your life has a purpose and that purpose is to serve some diety (actually several in this case). the purpose of my life is to be deteermined by me. if people can only find happiness serving a god, good for them. its just not for me.

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

there were people handing these out at LAX (l.a. airport), i spent close to 3 days waiting on a standby flight to hawaii, and read like 50% of the stuff..interesting but i disagree with a vast majority of it. It has its good points but...

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/7645.jpg'>
    WOOO COOL GUY

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

have no worry's. i got somthin in the works

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if i remember correctly, its far more a hindu text than it is buddhist. but again, its been about 5 years since i picked it up. i have two different copies on my book shelf and good intentions... just little follow through.
    i honestly dont remember enough about it to say what i thought, i just know that ive read parts... the part where he's about to go into battle in specific...

seeking/a little bit of vishnu on earth

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member

bump .. cause the topic..