Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dorstar, biter?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by symon, Aug 23, 2002.

1. symon

symon Guest

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

unless you can post the other piece too,
    there's no way for us to compare them.

so it's only going to get messy from here.

3. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

wait...who writes angel?

4. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

this really is a waste of a thread but yes those are all original...i have absolutely no idea about this angel pic that you saw. i learned my style on my own. i dont bite.... thats beginner stuff. show me the picture that you saw of "angel". im interested to know what it looks like. laters.

5. symon

symon Guest

fair enough...

I though maybe your piece might very well have "inspired" it (or vice versa), but if you say it's yours then whatever... I'll see if i can hook up a pic, but no guarantees...

But as far as this being a waste of thread, Paper Chase is fundamentaly a waste of space on its own...

no worries

6. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

u have some nerve yapping shit about other people biting styles..especially Dorkstar biting that angel shit..what the fuk are u thinking?...i've seen that pussy angel shit ur talking about and its no where near Dorks shit...unless u;ve came up with another Miracle angel piece shut the fuk up....and if paper chase is such a waste then why the fuk are u so worried about dork biting some shit?? i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot:cool:

7. biggy_tar

biggy_tar New Jack

WORD

8. meone

meone Guest

Now that's both funny and fuckin harsh at the same time!!!!

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yah dont even open your mouth without proof,,,
    and i dont beleive you anyways,,, if he is a toy biter that coppied the A, the N and the E than he dig a pretty good fukin K,,,,

this thred was not needed,,,

10. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

This is a pointless waste of time/space.

11. krie

krie Guest

symon sounds jealous..

12. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

:lol: fag...and not only am i drunk right now, but i think ur a fag... :lol::cool:

13. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

hahaha

word!! hahaha fag!!

14. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

15. CRone

CRone Guest

haha...

he said "fag".

wow he is soooooo original!