Dorm WARS

SpyD

So this chick that lives down the hall put ICY HOT all in my boy's shampoo right. So that was like the shot heard round the world. The war is on, so far we've taken like massive shits in her toilet and gotten her bottle of lotion and 3 of us blew loads in it (at seperate times of course). What are some more pranks we can pull? Ideas people.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SpyD@Nov 4 2004, 07:48 AM

So this chick that lives down the hall put ICY HOT all in my boy's shampoo right. So that was like the shot heard round the world. The war is on, so far we've taken like massive shits in her toilet and gotten her bottle of lotion and 3 of us blew loads in it (at seperate times of course). What are some more pranks we can pull? Ideas people.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

do this take her tooth brush stick it up your ass after you take a dump get a picture of it in your ass then give her the photo a week later

^^^^^^hahahahha.....now that's foul.....lol......that last time I got pranked was by this bitch from the bar scene soooo....I came and poured some sugar in the gas tank of her 2002 saturn......it was music to my ears when I heard she blew the engine about 2 months later......if you want to fuck with me.....then that's what you get.NO REMORSE.

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Nov 4 2004, 12:18 AM

fuck a bar star 455 thats what they deserve

hahaha....hell yeah 'Muffs....fuck that bitch.....and quite a few motherfuckers downtown that SHOULD HAVE VAGINAS between thier legs.....I don't give a flying fuck about anything....much less some cocksucking barfly.....never trust an asshole that speaks loudly and carries an icepick in his pocket...especially if he had too many Jager shots and some "zip".....if you know what I'm sayin'.

well you can always do the upper tanker (take a shit in the top tank of her toilet)

icy hot her panties...ALL OF THEM and the crotches of all of her pants.

buy about 1,000 crickets from a pet store or bait shop and let them all loose in her room. or you could do the same with night crawlers

here's one I used to pull on my sister when I was 15 and is pretty harmless but will cause quite the head ache. Take a screen shot of her computers desktop and set that as her wall paper. Now either delete or store all of her desktop icons into a folder and make it very discreet. If you can do it give it a home made icon of pure nothingness and give it a period as the name. Hide the taskbar too. Now whenever she sits down to write a paper she will not be able to get any of her icons to work and will basically throw a hissy fit thinking that she has a virus.

there are also all the numerous things you could do with exlax (add it into any beverage of hers)...jsut think of what will happen when she shits her pants in a class or out on a date.

if she has a car with wheel covers on it put dead fish in all her wheel covers. you can also plant some fish guts into her a/c vents.

this one takes alot of prep work, would be very unfeasable, and is kinda lame but would piss her off. Get in good with someone in the chemestry department and buy about a dozen cans of shaving cream. dip them in liquid nitrogen until the contnts inside freeze solid. now you must act quickly but cut the can away witht he tin snips and throw the white cylinder of frozen shaving cream in her car. Once they thaw out exapnsion will occur and her car will be a rolling gillete commercial.

thats all I can think of now...I am sure I will think of more.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 4 2004, 08:29 AM

here's one I used to pull on my sister when I was 15 and is pretty harmless but will cause quite the head ache. Take a screen shot of her computers desktop and set that as her wall paper. Now either delete or store all of her desktop icons into a folder and make it very discreet. If you can do it give it a home made icon of pure nothingness and give it a period as the name. Hide the taskbar too. Now whenever she sits down to write a paper she will not be able to get any of her icons to work and will basically throw a hissy fit thinking that she has a virus.

this one takes alot of prep work, would be very unfeasable, and is kinda lame but would piss her off. Get in good with someone in the chemestry department and buy about a dozen cans of shaving cream. dip them in liquid nitrogen until the contnts inside freeze solid. now you must act quickly but cut the can away witht he tin snips and throw the white cylinder of frozen shaving cream in her car. Once they thaw out exapnsion will occur and her car will be a rolling gillete commercial.

hahahahahah

bravo Mr. Morris

Tell her you don't want to fight any more, invite her out to a drink.

Theeeeen, put a sleeping pill in her drink, and when she passes out, tie her to a streetlight. Upside down.

Guest KING BLING

Put hair dye in her shampoo.

Put hair/super glue/poop/ or other things that stink or suck when they burn in her blow dryer. Girls long wet hair is like a spnge for stank ass smells and more than likely she won't be able to go where shes about to go looking all blow dried without it stanking or she won't go

Crazy glue a penny over her lock

Crazy glue her door with her inside

Bust a nut on any picture that would be offensive, such as her dead grandma

Lock her computer with a code that she can only get with...flicks

become friends with her.... then try to become romantically involved....... date her for several years, then ask her to marry you....... buy a house and live happily for a few years, having lots of passionate sex. eventually have a child.... nurture it... love it.... then a few years later have another child with her...... you're the best dad ever......... then one day, kill your kids and eat them in front of her.

it's the ultimate revenge...... yeah, it takes some time, but it's worth it trust me......

fucking hell. burp in the system fucked my post. now I gotta retype it.

put koolaid in her shower head.

empty a chemical fire extinguisher under her door.

saran wrap her car or dorm door...especially if you know shes in the room already. you can add random shit inbetween the door and saran wrap for added effect.

penny her door shut.

vaseline her phone ear piece.

eh, thats all the harmless shit I can think of right now.

YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH LEANERS.

Blow Kool-Aid under her door.

Lean a large garbage can of water against her door so when she opens it (assuming it opens in).

The Kool-Aid will stain everything.

Or just a random leaner with the most disgusting contents.

Tie the handle of her door to the door handle across the hall. (once again assuming door open in).

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Nov 4 2004, 06:23 AM

What I'm confused is how she got ahold of his shampoo?

Well, because we have suite style dorms here at siue, 3 other people besides me have a key to the bathroom and they might have left it unlocked.

Good ideas tho, Keep em comming. I'm gonna bust the top tank shit on her ass today. flix to come.