Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DorkstaR's Chic

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by punky02, Jul 18, 2002.

1. punky02

punky02 New Jack

I think it’s pretty pathetic that some of you come on a graffiti forum to talk about other people’s girlfriends, when probably some of you don’t even have one to begin with. Of course I’m not a supermodel, I’m just an average “butterface” as some of you have said, however that is still more than some of you guys could ever hope to obtain, without of course paying for it up front. (I did say Some of you)
    I really wish I could take off the pics of myself, which have been so harmful to your eyes, but it would be impossible, because some of you have already downloaded the pics (funny how that happens) and so it would be pointless. I really didn’t think that people were still that immature, but what can one expect from the Internet now. Half of you don’t even know if I really even exist. For all you know I could be some middle aged fat woman, and my boyfriend could be some old perv trying to be “cool” by posting pictures of what you think is his art… but in actuality isn’t. For all anyone knows, none of you are who you say you are, but only come on this forum to steal other people’s ideas and go out and claim they are your own. I hated the fact my boyfriend started putting his work up on the net, because you cannot trust that people are merely looking, or that they are stealing your stuff.
    And I noticed that some of the people who post here are getting pissed that his stuff is getting more credit than some of you think it deserves, but I have looked over some of the stuff posted, and as far as I have seen, he is pretty damn good compared to some of you. Of course some of you have already realized that, and told him, which of course has only fed his ego even more (I don’t care how modest he acts). He knows he is good, and he knows his drawings are [email protected] good in comparison to some of the stuff on this board. And all that crap about graffiti on “trains”, or “walls” doesn’t that defeat the purpose of posting on a “black book and sketches” forum, if he was to post graffiti like that wouldn’t he do it on the “general wall stomping” forum, it would make more sense. But I guess it truly doesn’t matter.
    My boyfriend has no idea that I posted this, so he will probably be pissed. But [email protected] I don’t deserve your respect, but if you don’t have anything better to do then talk about some “ugly” chic, (when, I’m sure that’s not what this board was intended to be used for, as a matter of fact its probably wasn’t suppose to be used for some girl to b!tch and complain on either), then why do you even bother to post? Everyone says its all about art, I don’t see much real graff art posted here.

2. big PERM

big PERM Guest

you speak the truth, kids have way too much time to waste on here posting there shitty sketches and then telling other people who are a million times better that they need to work or they should paint it. these are the same dumbass kids who post comments like "just another butter face"(not true) and i think thats fucked up, just becuase little bastards have the annonimity(spelled wrong?) to say what ever they want on here with out getting clocked in the face they take advantage, they feel big.
    well i say fuck this site and fuck all the fucks on here!

-PERMSKY ONE BLPK

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha.....you are such a fucking loser....

No offence Dork, but is this shit for real??

Oh, and wrong forum by the way. Unless you want to post more pics of your tagged tits.....

4. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

:lol:
    you've got to be kidding me, you think your that big of a deal?

grow up.

5. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

wow man.....this is some trippy shit....:eek: ...

6. HOST18 DYM

HOST18 DYM Guest

What would one expect by posting flicks of their tits with graffiti on them? I mean let's face reality.

7. amorphic

amorphic Guest

You are a fucking herb. :p

8. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

9. newjersey

newjersey Member

i agree one hundred percent..... but like u said..... its the internet and there are alot of diffrent identities, and for all we know these little pervs who we believe to be older and mature, are really 12 year olds who have no life or no graffiti skills, so to make themselves feel better, they diss dorks girl, instead of his work cause they have nothing to show for there pathetic skills.

10. melt

melt Guest

i think the DorkstaR "how it should have been" thread was lame and childish, but you have to remember "this is the internet", what do you expect when people can say or post whatever they want without having to deal with you or your boyfriend it in real life.

11. urban ghost

urban ghost Member

i would have to agree with you punky...the whole message board thing is kind of stupid...i have no life so i'm sticking with it...as for the pictures...people will take them off of there drives as time goes on and the disrespectful thread about you will work its way to the bottom...but i think for future twelve ouncers this should be a lesson about posting personal stuff on the internet...your not a butter face and tell porkstar to keep posting his drawings...they make me happy...sorry about what has happened to you...

12. sect one

sect one Elite Member

no offense i agree with you to an extent but you took the risk of all the drama and all this happening by taking the pictures and posting them. What did you really expect the outcome to be?Is there really a mature response to such things? What do you expect though when you post graff + girls killer combo you cant expect "yes the graffiti on the breast is very nice" instead you are going to have many if not all perverted responses. You should have thought about that happening cause it was bound to. If you check all the other threads such as "tits and tags" you'd see the peoples reaction to the posts and see that you recieved the same reactions I'm not saying that they weren't entertaining hah but yeah i think you should just leave it alone you are blowing this up bigger than it was, is, and should be .....

13. meone

meone Guest

next time he does a sketch it should be on his balls see what these little bitches do then we all know they're gay anyway so fuck it they fucked up it for the rest of us and that thread was gay as fuck
    peace to dork and his girl.

14. melt

melt Guest

do you sniff glue?

15. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

i dont feel like reading what you said but WHO THE FUCK CARES.. LET PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT.. and get a fucking life.. for WRITING SUCH A LONG PARAGRAPH RANTING ABOUT USELESS SHIT NO ONE CARS ABOUT... kill your self now...

and i wasted my time replying to this