DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEdude

rookie???

you're like 10 times better than me

plus you get to draw on boobs, all I got is paper

this is a perfect example of simplicity gone correctly...i do love the style, of almost tag style lettering in the peice...my girlfreind is currently on a road trip down to seattle to the who concert, but when she gets back its going to be "draw on boob" day..

nice work, i like the full pages.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

this is a perfect example of simplicity gone correctly...i do love the style, of almost tag style lettering in the peice...my girlfreind is currently on a road trip down to seattle to the who concert, but when she gets back its going to be "draw on boob" day..

nice work, i like the full pages.

"draw on boob day"....i like that one. my girl just got back from the northeast for vacation. i cant stand it when someone draws a piece and there is nothing but white paper in the background....it gets annoying. and i really hate it when people make good work that isnt at all readable. i am trying really hard to make my stuff both readable as well as make every single page in my blackbook a full page.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

"draw on boob day"....i like that one. my girl just got back from the northeast for vacation. i cant stand it when someone draws a piece and there is nothing but white paper in the background....it gets annoying. and i really hate it when people make good work that isnt at all readable. i am trying really hard to make my stuff both readable as well as make every single page in my blackbook a full page.

io tried that with my last two..then got bored....ripped shit out stuck shit in...bla blah now they are duct tape bibles of my life

wow

you on the real dork your a damn pimp your style is so nice and well rounder make it look all happy when i hit the book it looka all evil .. munkuys are col too lol so happy nice tho i got mad props for yoou if you ever do stickers i will trade as quick as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest big PERM

MY GOD, im lovin that shit! it makes me feel like a bitch. youve inspired me to hit the books HARD, your shit remends me of my boy RETS.mught i inquire as to how long youve been writing?boobs are good too.

im really likin those, i remember when i started so many years ago, my shit looked so fresh and so clean, it was cuz there was just a creativity explosion going on in my head, nowadays i hardly do outlines, i just freestyle it on walls, i like coming on here to paperchase and seeing all this nice stuff from yous kids, kick starts any creativity i might still have ....yea im ranting, nice sketches, and i beleive you that your a rookie

okay i confess....

the only reason that im a rookie is because my painting isnt all that great...i paint....but it never turns out to be anymore than rookie work. In actuallity i have been writing since '98. heh...i wish there were guys around here that would appreciate my work and would want to go paint with me...nobody knows i even exist. thanks for the comments everyone. i need to start getting up more.

Archived