Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DOPE TAG NAMES part 1306538613613

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by cmeup, Jun 13, 2002.

1. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

just wanted to bring this thread back, always a good one....

whose new on your block or scene and gots a dope name???????

i saw one today that i thought was really cool:

AFEND (offend)

hella tight...

teaser:D

2. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

MY boy MYZ and one of my names i use all the time spyz but i aint reveailing my otha name

3. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

sooper cool villan gets my vote

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well i write KEWL TAGR , so definately im on that list :rolleyes:

5. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

:lol: ...my neighbor tries to write "chatterbox".

6. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I think that a thread like this is kinda bad, because if you post names that you think are dope, people will just snatch them up if they feel like it. I've got so many phat-ass names I can give to kids that need them. Just always have a pen and paper with you and when you think of a good name, or see one written somewhere (not in graff, but in a magazine, book, poster, anywhere) write that shit down. I like any name that you can spell out and it says the same thing in two-letter bomb form like...
    Dekay or maybe Dekae(SO SWEET, it's like "Decay" (rot) and "DK"
    GKAE
    Endy (ND)
    Esay (SA)
    Kane (KN)
    (all these are taken, so don't try and rob!)
    I think if you were a chick "Cutie" would be phat (QT)
    There is a "CUE" in my area as well, but he dosen't bomb (Q)
    Most of these are locals in my area. These are great to get your name out with. Because the 2-letter bomb is SO important to me, if you've got 3 letters in your name, though, It's good to just go that extra mile and do the whole thing. I also like names that you can spell many different ways. As long as it still sounds the same, it's pretty versatile.

7. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

O'clock
    L'Atlas
    nerv
    grotesque
    UFO
    DEMON
    splyt
    JSAW (no I dont write it)
    seen
    chaka

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

sup brah...has a sick hand but i've only seen him/her dissing yo gee though...funny shit.

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Snore
    Imae
    Love
    Rayds
    Obae
    Eine
    Diva

10. tassie toy

tassie toy New Jack

"cool disco dan" is pretty dope. I love it when I see toys writing Player, phat, wicked, ect. I like names that you can spell differently. one up my sleve is enter, also spellt ntr, nta, enta, nter.

11. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

names w/ numbers r pretty cool = like

Take 5
    3sum

cant think right now!

also i like
    Gank
    Gone
    Look
    Fate
    Havok
    all = msk

myl = made you look = los angeles = dope crew name

TayyuNit likes this.
  12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

if i didnt already write a name i'm fond of, i think id wanna write either oneup....i can do "one" and then an arrow going up.....or just a 1 and arrow up or something......a few possibilities with that i guess.....or possibly kewsr...like akewsr.....i dunno, im just thinking up names off the top of my head here......

in asbury i saw some "earwax" handstyles and giggled.......

13. gimic.one

gimic.one New Jack

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

guer is a wierd one that i like...but colt 45 takes the cake..

15. Ron McDonald

Ron McDonald Guest

I'm gonna start writing Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader.

That sounds dope to me.