Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dope shit...I will pay for CD Cover Art.....

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by wargasms, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wargasms

wargasms New Jack

upcomming debut 100% independant....

Slept On Fam is the crew, which consists of 4 artists from SC, DC, NY and the UK.

I wanted to find a real artist to bless the CD, i have done a cover, and had one done, but its not what i really want...i need some illness. And someone who can really bring the concept to life.

the title of the Album will be "Audio Crack". Overall Concept, the addictive quality of music. You can hear the track at http://www.audiostreet.net/wargasms

we will finish recording in the next month, and will be professionally pressing 1000 copies to start...We will be featured on a Car Customization and Racing DVD with an exclusive track, we havetracks on nationally recognized mixtapes, and we have a track on an upcomming video game called midnight manhattan.

Anyway, yes, like i said. We will pay...just hit me with some samples of your work and price quotes.

Dont want anything too illegible as far as styles go...but i want someone who can really freak characters and background atmosphere shit....

contact me ASAP, [email protected]
    or AIM: damn wargasms

thanks, and if this is the wrong forum for this, please move my post!!

Appreciate it.

2. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

The word 'Holla' within the first 20 seconds of the tune..
    I'm gona save my 'illness' for the steam on my bathroom mirror.

3. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

heres a tip, dont start threads like this anymore, not to be an asshole
    but chances are this thread will be locked within the hour.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

and just to add on the the assholeness drection this thread has already taken:

you're not the first person to try this, and you wont be the last i suppose, you'd be better off trying a whole different website for this kinda thing, maybe like deviantart? you see, the people on this board are either to toy for what your looking for, or got the skills but are too much of an asshole, or too smart to be fooled by your trickery, theres always sour deals over the internet, and really, whos gonna trust the word they get payed for it just because you named off a few credentials. they mean nothing to us, and half of us wouldnt put our name on it for the quality of the music itself, just as ol boy said in a post above, you've got holla in there before the song starts, sounds like a gold record to me. hah. what im trying to say is...fuck off?

5. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

6. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Maybe if your music didn't suck so much

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

there is NO excuse for music that sucks to that degree. the only remedy? killyourself, play in a freeway and put us out of your misery.

8. wargasms

wargasms New Jack

one question, did you guys even listen to the track?

i dont know what cynical trend infected you all here, but i'm trying to make legit connections. Our music is not typical and if you listened to it you would see that.

And whats the big problem with trying to connect with skilled artists. I came here while searching for freelance artists, and I thought I would find people with an appreciation of hiphop. At least enough of an appreciation to not generalize based upon a single word.

For one, everyone who has heard this track thinks its dope. form all walks of hiphop, from the backpacker, to the mixtape head. We are a hybrid of hiphop culture.

Anyway, I didnt come here to argue, I came here to connect on an artistic concept. I appreciate those who even checked me out.

I've hit up several avenues, but i came here because I noticed alot of dope work...that you guys are doing for fun, and i am willing to pay.

After seeing some work, and agreeing, ill even pay a deposit if getting paid is the concern. I'm a grown ass man. Married, a Law School Student, and I work for the state government. Not a bullshitting kid.

If you didnt like that song...listen to my rough music at http://www.soundclick.com/wargasms to get an indication of what im all about...

leave the bandwagon effect at the door. Really

9. InfamousOne

InfamousOne Member

10. wargasms

wargasms New Jack

found what i needed for 100 bucks full layout...

thanks...

11. beelkaemoney

beelkaemoney Member

i was gonna say...

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

haha, great. and yeah, i heard your tracks, im just saying im not a fan. and im not judging it on one word alone, im a big fan of intellegence, and everything i heard was just short of it. the music i heard, was nothing new or ground breaking, its the type of stuff i hear when i walk by my neighbors house, tight lyrics are all that matters really, and i heard nothing of the sort. but hey, thats my opinion.

13. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

why dont you show us what you paid 100 bucks for...

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hmm.. i just made a cd cover..

15. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Did you make an account on 12oz JUST to make this thread???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.