Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dope inventions you thought of

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MASk!, Oct 25, 2001.

1. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

Im pretty sure all of you have come up with some invention at one point or another. What really sucks is when you think of something and then a bit later you see someone made that shit. Here is a couple a freshies i have thought out and you can feel free to skank them as your own if you wish. First off you know those little light you screw into your cell antenna? Well my new jammy is like that except its a sharp metal point linda like a kubota that you can smack someone in the head with. It may sound strange but you could sell thousands of those in the city(China Town). Next im always suprised at how many people watch muted tv when they have tunes going so you could make a box that hooked to your tv and stereo that had an created images to go along with your music much like the ones you have on your computer only better.

2. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Your second invention is called digital cable. Sorry. I had ideas but I always see someone else rock them first. Like for example I wanted a shirt with a red line across the chest and writing that said "you must be this tall to ride this attraction" I also thought of making these huge nerf hamster balls for river rafting, then I saw it on tv moments later. There are to many more to list.

3. SOZER

SOZER Member

skam told me one day that he thought of an idea to make him rich, dryer sheets that smell like cologne so that your clothes smell like your favorite designer fragrances, my response was similiar to that of mike bolton and peter and zamir in "office space" where the guy explains his big idea of a "jump to conclusions mat" ("its a mat with different conclusions on it...and you can jump to different conclusions..."-"that is the worst idea ive ever heard"-"yes this idea of yours...truly horrible")...

i however have a more realistic idea, i am inventing a utopian society that will work in practice as well as in theory.

nsk-vc

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i invented being god of an interent graffiti board.

it's going well, thanks for asking.

5. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Thats dope man, Keep up the hard work. It appears to be paying off. One day I will follow my dreams, but for know I am just a big deamer.

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I invented laziness.

7. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

It's kind of dumb, but about 6 or 7 years ago when my twin brother and I were into rollerblading, my bro had this great idea. He said, "What if we made some shoes that had grind plates in them like rollerblades but without wheels." That was the end of the discussion. We left it at that.

A few years later, we were at the mall with our kid sister. We walked into Fast Forward, and there, on the wall, are 3 or 4 different styles of Soap Shoes. My brother is still waiting for a check.

8. muncStylee

muncStylee New Jack

i think they were going to send ur brother that check, until they realized they hadnt sold a single pair of those weak ass shoes.

9. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Yeah, extro, it was just a funny coincidence. But we still make jokes about it to this day.

10. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

when i was little i invented all this shit....and then i saw this thing on TV about a company that helps you patent things and I called them and they called back and yelled at me for not being 18 and wasting their time...never invented anything again...
    they missed out on the sealable marshmellow pillow....haha

11. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

ahh i see how t is..we put our inventions here and then mask steals them and makes them his own...preety sly friend but not sly enough to get my ideas..haha

12. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

hmmmmm,lets see..
    spray paint,
    girls,
    the internet,
    life,
    the gap,
    internet graffiti pages for people to play god on,
    bunny rabbits,
    kittens and puppies,
    and bolt cutters

oh and i made the rough part of velcro

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

when i was 12, i put ice skate blades on the bottom of a skate board.. sold it for 25 bucks too

14. spam dawg

spam dawg New Jack

de-wrinkleizer

I had an idea for sumthing to make your close less wrinkley... If you took a piece of metal and got it really hot then moved it over your clothes for a while it would take the wrinkles out, its called a de-wrinkleizer and its PATENT PENDING!

15. thumbcramps

thumbcramps New Jack

:king:
    ok ready?...alot of you may not feel this but here goes..i have 2 children that are my heart...but if youve ever had/have/babysitted toddlers or small children then you know theyre thirsty like every 2 minutes and want a snack like every five minutes...so my invention is ...you know those hamster water feeders where the hamster just goes up and touches the little ball and the water comes out...well im gonna make a larger version of one of those for the minis...and if you act now ill throw in a snack feeder for free ...that would be a larger version of the cat feeder.....

"legends of rare designs"