dope inventions you thought of

MASk!

Im pretty sure all of you have come up with some invention at one point or another. What really sucks is when you think of something and then a bit later you see someone made that shit. Here is a couple a freshies i have thought out and you can feel free to skank them as your own if you wish. First off you know those little light you screw into your cell antenna? Well my new jammy is like that except its a sharp metal point linda like a kubota that you can smack someone in the head with. It may sound strange but you could sell thousands of those in the city(China Town). Next im always suprised at how many people watch muted tv when they have tunes going so you could make a box that hooked to your tv and stereo that had an created images to go along with your music much like the ones you have on your computer only better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your second invention is called digital cable. Sorry. I had ideas but I always see someone else rock them first. Like for example I wanted a shirt with a red line across the chest and writing that said "you must be this tall to ride this attraction" I also thought of making these huge nerf hamster balls for river rafting, then I saw it on tv moments later. There are to many more to list.

skam told me one day that he thought of an idea to make him rich, dryer sheets that smell like cologne so that your clothes smell like your favorite designer fragrances, my response was similiar to that of mike bolton and peter and zamir in "office space" where the guy explains his big idea of a "jump to conclusions mat" ("its a mat with different conclusions on it...and you can jump to different conclusions..."-"that is the worst idea ive ever heard"-"yes this idea of yours...truly horrible")...

i however have a more realistic idea, i am inventing a utopian society that will work in practice as well as in theory.

nsk-vc

It's kind of dumb, but about 6 or 7 years ago when my twin brother and I were into rollerblading, my bro had this great idea. He said, "What if we made some shoes that had grind plates in them like rollerblades but without wheels." That was the end of the discussion. We left it at that.

A few years later, we were at the mall with our kid sister. We walked into Fast Forward, and there, on the wall, are 3 or 4 different styles of Soap Shoes. My brother is still waiting for a check.

when i was little i invented all this shit....and then i saw this thing on TV about a company that helps you patent things and I called them and they called back and yelled at me for not being 18 and wasting their time...never invented anything again...

they missed out on the sealable marshmellow pillow....haha

de-wrinkleizer

I had an idea for sumthing to make your close less wrinkley... If you took a piece of metal and got it really hot then moved it over your clothes for a while it would take the wrinkles out, its called a de-wrinkleizer and its PATENT PENDING!

:king:

ok ready?...alot of you may not feel this but here goes..i have 2 children that are my heart...but if youve ever had/have/babysitted toddlers or small children then you know theyre thirsty like every 2 minutes and want a snack like every five minutes...so my invention is ...you know those hamster water feeders where the hamster just goes up and touches the little ball and the water comes out...well im gonna make a larger version of one of those for the minis...and if you act now ill throw in a snack feeder for free ...that would be a larger version of the cat feeder.....

"legends of rare designs"

Re: de-wrinkleizer

Originally posted by wiz0

I had an idea for sumthing to make your close less wrinkley... If you took a piece of metal and got it really hot then moved it over your clothes for a while it would take the wrinkles out, its called a de-wrinkleizer and its PATENT PENDING!

already invented.........its called an iron...

I thought of this neat place where you can connect to the world. Where you can share your ideas, and be introduced to other persons ideas. I'm telling you it's a gold mine! You can share conversations with family in California, or play your favorite video game with someone in Japan! You could share pictures, videos, stories, and so much more! I'm telling you people join me on my voyage to riches.

Originally posted by CATS

Like for example I wanted a shirt with a red line across the chest and writing that said "you must be this tall to ride this attraction"[/size]

hahhahhahah.....holy shit, did everyone else completly miss this??? that is by far the funniest shirt next to "hunters-go deep in the bush and eat what they shoot"...that would be a flea market favorite....

http://www.internerd.com/frinky/images/inventions/floyd2.gif'>

Surfers, meet Floyd. Floyd, meet surfers. Floyd is

one of the more recent brainchildren of the

Frinkian family. Floyd is not merely a robot: He is

a robot with hopes and dreams as exhibited by

his attempt to escape the compound. With the

ingenuity of putting a SOLD sign on himself at

the yard sale, Floyd seems to be asking the

world, "Won't you let me live?"

http://www.internerd.com/frinky/images/inventions/henew2.gif'>

Hamburger Earmuffs

When we got a hold of these little babies we were

ecstatic! These are the now world-reknowned

Hamburger Earmuffs! What better way to keep your

ears warm and have a little snack than these?

These earmuffs are the latest in Frinkian headgear

and are sure to be all the rage. Frinky will have

these on the market while his competitors are still

figuring out the pickle-matrix.

http://www.internerd.com/frinky/images/inventions/doohickey.gif'>

The "poiuyt"

This is one of the neatest items for sale at

the Frink yard sale. Where else but planet

Frink can you defy the laws of physics for

only 12 bucks

I have more if you want them... just let me know

GUYVIN!

See i was scrolling down the page waiting to make a comment on that red line shirt cause that is so fresh then i see someone beat me to it but are you saying that you have already seen it or? Cause you really could make a killing with that one.

yeah, my friends and i invented the Tom Green Show only to find out the next year that someone in Canada was doing the same shit and he got on MTV. We also invented fruit fest which usually involved $20 or more of exotic fruits from the supermarket.

horizontal bong hits. Now I don't even have to roll out of bed.

Also, an air pump attached to a pipe, which then is lit and burns the bammer in massive quantities and blows smoke everywhere unless you inhale it as fast as it comes out. Everytime I use this thing I can't stop grinning.:cool:

Archived