DOOT.

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by theGOON@Jun 15 2005, 06:32 PM

not wisconsin, not close. i read the thread title and knew exactly who posted it... if you read this professor, tell hans delbrook him to call the boy with the 303 tattoo.

hahahahahaha i forgot about "hans"

I havent heard that name in a good long time.

only hans could sport the name doot and have that ratty annoying skater kid be obsessed with passing the name around.

sma thing happend with cattle decapitation...saw him at a perty going ..."dudes, lets listen to cattle decap...me and hanz were listening to them...so lets listen to them now..cuz hans likes them...right?"

oh and im down with doot..give a holler poop.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by CRAMPS+Jun 15 2005, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRAMPS - Jun 15 2005, 09:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jun 15 2005, 06:32 PM

not wisconsin, not close. i read the thread title and knew exactly who posted it... if you read this professor, tell hans delbrook him to call the boy with the 303 tattoo.

hahahahahaha i forgot about "hans"

I havent heard that name in a good long time.

only hans could sport the name doot and have that ratty annoying skater kid be obsessed with passing the name around.

sma thing happend with cattle decapitation...saw him at a perty going ..."dudes, lets listen to cattle decap...me and hanz were listening to them...so lets listen to them now..cuz hans likes them...right?"

oh and im down with doot..give a holler poop.

[/b]

get off his nuts he's not the one who invented the term doot nor is he the first one to start listening to cattle decapitation! On a lighter note, glad to see your down with the doot!